Chapter 6

"Good going brat! We're stuck here because of you!!" Sukuna screamed in (Y/n)'s head, causing a headache to form. "Quiet down, we'll get out of here, we just have to wait for someone" (Y/n) hissed back. Currently, he is trapped in a small room, with a wristwatch on his wrist. What had happened? How did he get there? Let's rewind a little.

~Flashback~

(Y/n) happily skipped off of the blimp, as it had just landed on a platform, which sat high in the sky. "Welcome to the 3rd Phase, all you have to do is get down this platform" the examiner informed from the blimp. (Y/n), being the happy, bouncy, kid he is, bounced over towards Killua. "Kill--" (Y/n) called only to be cut off as he fell through the floor, leaving his brother worried.

When he had landed, it was safe to say he was still alive, just stuck. Looking around, he saw two wrist-timers and grabbed one, and placed it on himself without any hesitation. Then, that's when he notices a sign above it, reading "the two who have dropped in here must find a way down together".

~Present~

"This is so boring! I say I destroy the door" Sukuna suggested, sort of, which (Y/n) shook his head at. Before he could retort, a loud THUMP interrupted him. There, a ninja, more so, contestant 294, had landed in the room with a groan, rubbing the back of his head in pain. "Hello! Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked as he bounced his way over to contestant 294.

"A kid...? Oh, right, you're contestant 93, where are we?" Contestant 294 grumbled, as he slowly sat up. "Well, from what I know, we're in a room! Though, I think you're supposed to grab a timer" (Y/n) said while pointing at the podium. Looking over, he indeed spotted one and decided to grab it and place it on his wrist.

Once he did that, a stone planting lifted upwards, revealing a door and a question on it, below it is an O or X. "Woah!! That wall just moved!! That was so cool!!" (Y/n) gushed, while the ninja flinched away from the door. "Oh... Hehe, right, cool" the ninja muttered nervously, pretending he didn't get scared by it.

"Hey, look, there's writing here! Let's see... it's just asking us if we want to open this door, X for yes, O for no" (Y/n) said, a bit disappointed by the question. "Of course, I want to open it!" The ninja exclaimed as he pressed X without any hesitation. Shrugging (Y/n) pressed X too, which allowed the door to open.

With that, they made their way through to the next stage, arriving at another empty room. This time there are multiple items of various sizes, and platforms for each one. There, above the platforms is several 150 pounds, while on the platforms held 0 pounds. "What is this...?" The ninja questioned, not understanding the assignment given to them.

"I think... I think they want us to match the weight while giving us zero indication on how heavy they are" (Y/n) theorizes. "What?! So we have to estimate how heavy they are?!" The ninja exclaimed with a look of dread. There are 4 items, more specifically cups in total, all weighing various sizes. "I say you pick them up and guess how much they way" (Y/n) commented while pointing at the ninja.

"Wha--?! Why me?!" The ninja exclaimed in horror, feeling offended. "Because, if I pick them up I'll think they all weigh under 10 pounds" (Y/n) informed, unintentionally calling the ninja weak. "Why you... Fine! I'll show you! I can pick this up easy--ERGH!" The male tried picking up a cup normally, only to need both his hands.

"Why is this thing so heavy?! It's just a cup!!" The ninja complained, holding the cup with difficulty. (Y/n) grabbed it out of the ninja's hand with ease, and placed it back on the platform. "So... 30 pounds" (Y/n) commented blandly, ignoring the male who's hunched over. "I thought... You said... You can't tell..." The ninja breathed out harsh breaths as if he had just gone through a workout.