Chapter 30

"So 7 of you all together?" Tsezguerra asked as he scanned the group in front of him. "Yeah, this is all of us" Goreinu confirmed, while bobbing his head. "And there are two other members in my group, that's a total of 11. Where do you plan to find the rest?" Tsezugerra asked while signaling his members to come out of hiding.

"We can use fill-ins for the other players. We'll just group players who want to return to the real world but can't" Goreinu explained to him. "We won't be able to rely on them, but they won't care about getting any cards either" Killua commented casually. "Oh! Also, we don't need to worry about losing with 4 useless players!" (Y/n) added as he raised his hand.

"Yes, but this also means that winning the contest will be entirely up to the 11 of us. So do we have a chance? How strong are our opponents?" Tsezugerra asked, wanting as much information as he can get. "They're tough, but if we can't manage to get 8 wins. We can just switch members and try again" Goreinu answered, though didn't really give much to go on.

"So, whether we can beat them depends on you guys. We're going to want to see your Ren first. When we do, we'll decide if we need you" Killua said as he glared at the male. "Ha! Get turned tabled!" (Y/n) cackled as he pointed at the male. "That's not the saying" Sukuna grumbled as he facepalmed.

"Very well... I'll show you what I can do," Tsezguerra begrudgingly said as he got into a low squat. "GAH!" He exclaimed as he jumped in the air. "WOAH!!!" Gon and (Y/n) exclaimed in awe, as they watched him hover in the air. Sukuna was deeply bothered by this, not because it was intimidating, but because it reminds him of a certain someone.

"Hahaha!" Great, he can already hear the annoying laughter that plagues his nightmares. He snapped out of it when he noticed his vessel getting ready to jump. He quickly yanked the kid back to the ground, before another Gojo creation plagued him. He outright refuses to allow himself to be teetered to a Gojo, or so help him he will kill everyone than himself.

"Hey! (Y/n)! Why aren't you up here?!" Gon called down to his friend. "I want to, but Sukuna won't let go of me!" (Y/n) cried as he struggled in the curse's grasp. "That's quite impressive, though I could still go quite a bit higher" Tsezgerra flaunted as he landed back on the ground. "Hmph, this is so unfair!" (Y/n) complained as he pouted, as he dangled in the air by Sukuna's strong grip.

"Come on Sukuna! Let (Y/n) try! I wanna see if I can beat him!" Gon exclaimed as he landed next to the curse. "Yeah, old man, quit being a party pooper" Killua snickered earning a glare from the curse. "I think I'm starting to realize why you both annoy me so much" Sukuna grumbled as he peered down at the two.

If someone told him that Gojo was reincarnated into Killua, and Yuji to Gon, he'd believe them. Tsezguerra sweatdropped, realizing he had gone ignored. "Oh, and you passed, by the way. That was a nice jump" Killua said as he glanced toward the older male. "He made such a weird noise though..." (Y/n) noted, mostly to himself.

Biscuit casually watched from the sidelines as the four argued, while also slightly listening to Goreinu's conversation with Tsezguerra. "Hey! This is bad! Team Genthru is only up to 97 cards" Tsezguerra's teammate interrupted, gathering all their attention. This means they have to get Strip of Beach as soon as possible before Genthru does.

~~~

Once again, they were back Soufrabi, ready to take on the Pirate crew again. Unlike the group before, their group flew through the games with ease. They didn't get halfway through before the "boss" decided that he'll take over. "Alright, you guys can toss your matches, I'll take it from here," Razor said while pointing at himself.

"Hold on, I'm done following your stupid orders. I'll be doing things my own way from now on! Alright brat, let's step outside!!" A "pirate" exclaimed as he glared at Killua. "Outside, huh? Wait, don't you mean Sumo ring?" Killua asked casually, not at all intimidated. "I think he means literally, outside" (Y/n) commented, earning a shrug from his brother.