Chapter 26

"Alright, kid, now let me see your Ren" Tsezguerra ordered the (h/c) haired boy. "You called me weak earlier, so you know, I was holding back" (Y/n) warned as he eyed the older male. "Cocky, are we? Then show me your power, prove to me that you're better than the other applicants" Tsezguerra snickered, not believing the kid.

(Y/n) smirked as he allowed Sukuna to leak out his Ren, along with some bloodlust. It felt like the room plunged into thick red smog, as something peered down at the man. Tsezguerra trembled from the overwhelming power, he can practically taste the evil produced by it. He bet that other applicants outside the room can feel it as well.

"A-Alright, you can stop now! Y-You passed!" Tsezguerra nervously said, only when (Y/n) stopped did he regain his breath. "Sweet! Thanks, Mr!" (Y/n) cheered as he innocently skipped over to the room, which was filled with other applicants that passed. "That kid... Is a monster..." The man mumbled to himself, glad he doesn't have to witness that again.

When (Y/n) entered the room, all eyes were on him, shock evident in their eyes. (Y/n) hummed in confusion as he only spotted 7 people who passed. But, that didn't matter to him, as long as Killua and Gon join him in the room. "You overdid it, you idiot," Killua said, having entered behind him. "Ah! You made it in as well! I'm so glad!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, ignoring what he said.

"Of course I did, come on, we're waiting for Gon," Killua said as he grabbed his brother's shirt and tugged him to a seat. Just as they sat down, the room shook, followed by a loud explosion. Gon then peered into the room, glancing around for two specific people. "Gon! Up here!" (Y/n) called out to his friend, waving his hand frantically. "Killua, (Y/n)! That's awesome, you both got chosen, huh?" Gon asked as he quickly approached them.

"Uh-huh! Though, in the end, I didn't use my Hatsu" (Y/n) admitted sheepishly. "That big sound was you, right? I'd say, it could rival one of (Y/n)'s attacks" Killua praised, not at all shocked by his friend's accomplishment. "Nuh-uh, I would've destroyed the wall! I bet he only made a dent" (Y/n) huffed, unaware he was right. "Really? How did you make your Ren do that?" Gon asked in awe. "Ren? I just use my fist" (Y/n) said cluelessly as he held up his fist.

Soon, more people trickled in, and 22 people in total were the final count. "Let me be the first to congratulate you, the 22 people who're still here all earned the right to play Greed Island," Tsezguerra said as he held up a paper. "You will receive 50 billion jennies upon clearing the game. All the details are there in the contract" he said, as people handed out packets to everyone.

(Y/n) held it up close, hiding his face from view, as a red eyeball from his cheek read it. "It's fine, sign it" Sukuna finalized, a bit annoyed he had to read the boring paper. Killua and Gon watched as he signed it, which prompted them to sign theirs as well. Once they were done, they headed off to tell Leorio the good news.

~~~

"Looks like I'm first!" (Y/n) exclaimed excitedly as he won first place to head into the game. "Very well, here you are, a memory card," Tsezguerra said as he handed him the card. "(Y/n), wait for me and Gon at the starting area, got it?" Killua advised, not wanting to lose sight of him. "Alrighty! Don't take long!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he saluted his brother and waved at Gon.

He then placed the chip into the console and activated his Nen, the group watched as he vanished. "Woah!! Look at this, Sukuna!" (Y/n) said in awe, as he glanced around his surroundings. "I'm more shocked it didn't malfunction, we're technically two players" Sukuna spoke, as a mouth formed on his vessel's cheek.

"Welcome, to Greed Island, I noticed there's a second player with you. In order to not corrupt the game, the file has taken this into account" A 'NPC' spoke, as (Y/n) finished 'loading' in. "Oh, that makes sense" (Y/n) commented casually, while Sukuna eyed the 'NPC'. "I will explain how the game works, will that interest you?" The 'NPC' asks, ignoring the creepy eyeball staring at her.