Disclaimer

This is the first installment of Eternity Series #1

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, leaving or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

You are welcome to correct any grammatical or typographical errors in my stories at any time. Also, don't expect too much from my work because I'm still learning and improving, and be cautious of my jejemoness writing skills. Please bear with me.

Read at your own risk.

AGAIN! I WILL WRITE I WANT TO WRITE NOT YOUR DESIRES.

Free to skip this series 1 and just continue to series 2. It's just okay :)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

HIDDEN IN THE DUSK

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Latashina Rajani Medrano is a strong woman who will do anything earn forgiveness to the people who had been accusing her for everything.

HER hard work is taken away from her life by the man she despises and she was more enraged when he takes the ones she is carrying.

HE hide something too like it was a hidden by the dusk.

A young and a beautiful painting that he can consider about.

Mayerinaya.

hitd (under revision)