AUTHOR'S NOTE

All of you who supported Raji and Zavin's story are much appreciated! I'll keep expressing my gratitude to you. Every day, especially when there are wonderful readers around. Thank you so much.

I apologize for the numerous typographical and grammatical problems you may notice in this novel because I was writing it so quickly. Your help is greatly appreciated. I've been hoping to complete this story with a smile on my face ever since I was just getting started.

I wanted to write a lot, but this is what I managed to come up with. I apologize if the middle of this story made you upset, but I don't regret it. I considered the direction I wanted this story to take and what I wanted to happen.

The love between the two of them, which is symbolized by the dusk, is what is kept hidden. Always kept secret are their deeply held emotions. Masks the suffering they experienced. Even though horrible situations arise to them, they still returned back to each other, despite the dark side of their love.

Although I had many doubts and wanted to stop writing this novel, I proceeded because I had faith in my abilities. Wait until I improve as a writer, that would be better. You are all very special to me. This is the ending of Hidden In The Dusk.

See you next moment.

satina's story is still on-hold.