Butler training starts! (part 1)

Timeskip...
Around 6.50...

The group of boys arrived infront of the cafe which actually looked like a fancy looking restaurant specifically for otaku and cosplayers instead of those classical cafe that are peaceful and comfortable to stay in. The name of the cafe, SS Cafe was written on a big rectangular board with several designs that gave out a fresh and kawaii aura. The furnitures used are also very chic and comfort looking. By the time they got out of the vehicle, they were informed by both Ringo and Hyuga that they will be picking them up at around 5pm and will be going to somewhere by then.

"Lost of words..." Masato's first impression as soon as his eyes gazed at the cafe, to which the others nodded.

"Heheh, how do you like that cafe of ours? It may look like an otaku store BUT customers always praised us for having a fancy interior design compared to those classical cafe shops," Kei boasted as soon as he got out of the cafe.

"Ah...I remembered!" Ittoki exclaimed as he stared at the infrastructure of the building. "I'm actually a regular customer before enrolling to Saotome academy!"

"You are?!" Tokiya exclaimed but soon felt embarrassed for bursting out like that.

"Yup! The food are delicious here and there are varieties of things you can order. There's also a room that was-" Ittoki blabbered until Ken covered his mouth to stop him from invoking further informations.

"Alright, you guys will be late if you were to stay outside..." Kei shook off coolly and dragged Ittoki into the restaurant, to which the remaining boys tailed from behind(excluding Ringo and Hyuga).

As soon as they all entered the cafe, their jaws dropped in an instant. Their eyes are all glued to the spacious interior designs. Even though it may be filled with anime designs, merchandise, and even the figurines, the overall look of the interior just gives out the energetic vibe that complements well with its comfort zone.

Kei began touring them around the cafe. Just after entering the entrance, they arrived into a spacious room where all the tables and chairs were properly arranged for the customers. The counter was situated just beside the entrance to the open kitchen. Just on the left side of the room was a flight of grand-looking yet extravagant staircase that leads to the second floor, where some more seats for customers are situated and where there's a big balcony that allows people to view a pretty scenery of a garden. There's also a staff's room with a door that was designed with pretty carvings. And ofcourse, the toilets are also situated on the second floor.

"Now that you know the place, you guys will need to be in the staff room early in the morning since my cafe will be in service by 8am using the backdoor provided in the staffroom. The chefs that I assigned will be meeting me in the kitchen through the back door of the kitchen itself. Alright, I'll have to dodge the questions for now and get your asses to work!" Kei explained and after that, he clapped his hands to signal something to happen. By something, that something appeared to be Mei. She wore a pink frilly maid outfit with cat ears and a matching pair of shoes that looks well with her black and pink socks. "The chefs will be briefed by Mei in the kitchen. As for the butlers in training, you'll be receiving training from me!"

"Alright, please follow me to the kitchen now, nyan~!" Mei said as she acted cute infront of them. By that, Natsuki, Masato and Ren followed her into the kitchen.

"Meet me here in 5 minutes after you guys put your stuffs in the staff room," Kei ordered as he pointed on the floor. The rest just obeyed and went into the room.

"I wonder what's taking senpais so long to reach this place...?" Syo muttered out in the blue.

"Now that you mentioned it, we were the only ones here in the start! Did they get lost or something?" Ittoki exclaimed as he was worried about their seniors absence.