Day 4

A pict of the musical princes, wanting to play pocky game with you. Cr to the owner of the picture above.

It was 12.30 in the afternoon and you decided to have lunch at SS Cafe. You heard that there's a special event that was worth checking out.

As usual, you entered the Cafe, to be greeted by Natsuki and Syo but something feels diffrent about them. They were not wearing their usual butler uniforms, even during yesterday's event. Today they wore their usual outgoing clothes instead. Just right in front of where you were wlking, you saw the usual cheerful young red haired man, Ittoki Otoya.

"Konbanwa, ojou-san, what's your name?" he began with a grin.

You replied him and immeditely, he escorted you to one of the seats, near the balcony.

"Ne~ (first name), what would you like to eat?" Ittoki asked once again. You looked at him eith a confused expression on why did he treat you so kindly, as if he was your boyfriend.

"Eh...? What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Ittoki asked, full of concern in his eyes. You just giggled upon the sight of his face.

"I'm fine. Just that I'm not sure why you were treating like we were so close," you said as you tried to surpress your giggles.

"Oh, gomen gomen!!! I didn't explain to you about the event," Ittoki apologised awkwardly. "Well...today will a little bit special. As long as you are here, I will be your boyfriend for the day!"

"Ehhh?!?!?!" Was all you could exclaim.

"Ah...welcome welcome! You must be in shock, ne~? It's okay, the fun begins very soon!" Mei said with her usual cheerful grin. "But first of all, I will need you to pick a paper from this container." And took out a fine designed container, filled with folded pieces of paper.

You took one of it and unfolded the paper and saw a word, 'congrats' on it. You showed it to Mei and Mei was enthralled by it. Currently, she was trying to surpress her excitement for something. Seems suspiscious...

"What's wrong?" You asked her as you are quite confused by her reaction.

"Ohohohoho...it's nothing. Anyways, the simulation room is full so please get something to eat beforehand~ I'm taking your orders! Until I appear by your side, please relax!" Mei replied hastily as she pulled out a booklet and a pen for her to write on. "And please keep the paper until that time comes!"

After ordering things to eat, you and Ittoki decided to get to know each other more such as your past backgrounds, hobbies, things you like and such.

"Heh...you really are cool! I wish I could have someone like that..." Ittoki said but then trailed off as he just realised at what he was blabbering about. "Gomen!! Please forget what I was saying a while ago!!" You just laughed at his cuteness.

"Um...what's happening in the simulation room?" You asked awkwardly as you suddenly changed the topic.

"Oh...it's because our Cafe is holding an event which allows customers like you to enjoy your time with whichever idol you like as your boyfriend of the day," Ittoki explained. "For couples, they can know more about each other during the event."

"So..I get to choose whoever I wanted right? Why did you voluntarily appear infront of me?" You asked sarcastically, making Ittoki blushed madly.

"The others were busy so I just had to..." Ittoki replied shyly while looking at somewhere else.

"I was just kidding...so, what kind of events were in store for us in the simulation room?" You asked him as you pointed at the line of people, who were lining to enter the simulation room.