Day 13

Finally, Christmas has arrived to town! The streets are as lively as ever because there's going to be huge events to mark this year's Christmas such as Christmas live carol, floats for parade and lots more starting in the evening. Even the usual busy SS Café also had some events that will start in the evening too so you had to go there as early as possible since you brought a lot of presents for each and every of the idols. I bet the Café would have been flooded with presents by now.

In the evening...

In the Café, there's only a few customers seated since it's a day where most families gather together to have dinner and strengthen their bond. The event takes place in the simulation room which most of the fans gathered. Just in the middle of the room, there stood a tall gigantic Christmas tree, decorated with all sorts of decorations and below it were presents wrapped with all sorts of colored wrappers. Those must be presents provided by the idols and the fans for the present exchanging event.

'Wow...I won't even stand a chance to give my present to the idols...' you thought to yourself in silence while staring at your bag of goodies.

"Ehhh...? That means I won't be able to give this to Ittoki-kun?!" one of the fans exclaimed in disappointment.

"Even if it didn't reach him, I'm sure that you will at least get his or even help out the others who are also fans of STARISH," the other assured. "Plus, you don't want them to carry a huge sack of presents back to their home right?"

"I get it...but I really hope it'll reach him," the fan said.

Since it has come to this, you decided to place the presents(excluding the presents for Quartet Night) under the trees, hoping that it'll reach to their hands. And soon after that, Starish appeared before your eyes.

"Minna konnichiwa!!! How are you all today?" Ittoki asked cheerfully while the fans shouted in reply. "I see, we are happy that you all are fine! And woahhhh, there are so many presents lying under the great tree!"

"Otoya, I could sense the greed radiating from within you," Tokiya scolded, making the fans around him laugh.

"Eheheheh...gomen gomen. We are really happy that all of you actually gave us presents and even contributed on placing them under the tree but..." Ittoki began, "...even if your present didn't reach us, we all will know that your hearts have reached into our souls and we will never forget!"

"Look at who's talking...he sure has good words of wisdom," Ren teased. The fans went kyaaa right after he speak. Ittoki pouted.

"So, before we let the present exchange event begin, let's have a 'Starish song medley'!" Syo announced, making the fans squeal once more.

And so, the song medley began with a bang. The fans were really enjoying the Christmas concert. The medley ended with a sing along song, the 'Shining Star Xmas'. The next thing you know was the present exchanging event. The event was making the fans go crazy because they wanted to know which present they will get. But fortunately, there will be a lottery to decide which gift each fans will receive. (There are numbers placed on each of the presents after placing under the tree)

<So, we shall leave the lottery part and get to the point>

You got a gift box and you decided to open it tomorrow. Somehow, your intuition tells you that the gift you obtained was from one of the Starish members. But of course, you hope that it really is from one of them. After that, the events ended, most of the fans left the place while as for some, they decided to remain and gather in groups to check out the presents they got.

"Ah...It wasn't from Starish but this little bear is so cuteee!!" one of the girls said as she held out the bear.

Presents given by someone you never expect really are surprising. As you are still fixated on the group of girls, you accidentally bumped onto someone. It was Tokiya, who happened to be holding a present that he received earlier.