Day 5 ~after story~

NOTE: AFTER STORY chapters will be in dialogue form starting now :) AND there will be swearing in this chappy.

After work

Kei: Job well done, men! You guys can flee to your homes now.

STARISH: ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

A certain brunet: Good job, kouhai tachi~ Whoops...you boys are already rivaling us, we should see each other equally!

Ittoki: Rei-chan, you came back! *Runs towards his senpai*

Tokiya: How's work?*Stops at his tracks with a table cloth on his hand*

A cyan boy: It was fine except for a certain cat and dog's fight. *Stares at the back of his shoulder*

<Certain platinum blond and certain gray haired heterochromatic man enters the Cafe with glares at each other>

Blond man, Camus: If it wasn't for your commoner's way of acting, I wouldn't have failed miserably! *Flips hair*

Gray man, Ranmaran: Oh yeah?! Who the hell would put five sugar cubes into someone else's drink and let them drink without telling them? *pulls Camus's collar angrily* AND THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AUTHOR'S WAY OF SPELLING MY NAME?!

Author: I was just here, spicing things up... *pouts*

Camus: And here I was, thinking that it would be my tea that time *hesistatingly looks away from Ranmaran*

Ranmaryuu: Dafuq is wrong with you? That's my coke NOT your tea! AND STAPH PLAYING AROUND WITH MY F***ING NAME!

Author: *runs away*

Reiji: Ma~~ Ranran, don't get too hard on such a small mistake. *laughed sheepishly*

<Cecil appears in the Cafe>

Cecil: Camus, Hyuuga and Ringo are waiting outside...it's about time for-

Ittoki: Cecil!! You are back!! *Runs to Cecil*

Masato: It's a pleasure to have you back, Aijima-san.

Ren: So, Cesshi's abnormal features have disappeared? It's kinda sad.

Kei: So...this Aijima Cecil will be back on post starting tomorrow, eh? Ai-kun, will he be on very soon?

Ai: According to my data, Cecil will be on very soon so it's best to train him by tomorrow. *Kei nodded*

Syo: Hey, everyone! We gotta go now, there will be a small meeting soon.

Natsuki: It sounded important! *with his serious tone but was all smiley*

<Everyone left the Cafe after that>

In room 142

Ringo: Now that you all may have known that some of you will be assigned to tasks other than serving customers in your butler uniform, it's time for you all to be scattered! *Hands on hips*

The tasks that Ringo just said were regarding their idol schedule. Some of the tasks scehduled have to be done on that particular day as it is a compulsory job such as modelling for fashion magazines, radio broadcasts, live and etc. And so, they will have to work differently for that particular day.

Schedule for xx/xx/xxxx
9.00~12.30: comedy live (Tokiya and Masato)
12.40~2.45: Fashion magazine photoshot (Ranmaru and Ren)
3.00~5.00: Variety show <www> (Tokiya and Ren)
5.30~7.00: Recording song (Masato and Ranmaru)
8.00~ 10.00: Interview with xxx (Masato, Tokiya and Syo)

Ringo: This will be for tomorrow~ there's still lots to come! *grins cutely*

*idols stare at him with wide eyes*

Tokiya: It's like the whole day's schedule...

Ringo: So that's why you'll need to get a holiday from Kei-chan~ wellss, we told him already. He should understand...

Imagination:

Kei: Dangggg!! More of my workers are leaving my side! I'm loosing the aegis of my knight!! *Kneels on the floor*

Cecil: Minna ganbatte kudasai...*yawns*

Ai: I guess that will be all for today...I'm going to return to my room. *Leaves the room*

Reiji: I wonder if Ai-ai is okay...*worriedly stares at his friend*

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-

At room 143

Ai: Why do I feel weird recently...? I have been feeling kind of outdated...*types on his laptop*

*short pause after typing*

Ai: I wonder if I need to see the professor after tomorroe...*looks over his shoulder*

Camus: ...(sleeping)

Ai: I guess I won't...I'll find out my answers very soon.... I'll call it a day. *Goes to the bed* oyasumi...