Day 7

The essence of Cappuccino filled the air as the prussian blue haired idol appeared right before your eyes, pouring a freshly brewed chocolate liquid into your cup. He was sparkling as he does his job while you just enjoyed his presence and the cocoa's aroma.

It was SS Cafe's event of the day, the megane day, where the idols wore their usual butler uniform but with an additional assessory, the spectacles. Back to where we left off, after pouring the liquid into your cup, Tokiya set aside the teapot(read: 'coffee'pot) on the table.

"Milady, please have some hot cappuccino to brighten your day," Tokiya offered with a smile as he gestured you to drink the beverage. "I would suggest with a blend of creme milk, it's taste will be more pronounced." And bowed 90°.

You did as you are told and get to taste the wonders of bitterness and the sweetness of the coffee blend even though you didn't add anything extra to it. It was as if the taste is waking you up from falling asleep. A total bliss for a tired lady like you.

"A lady like you should rest more to maintain your youthfulness. What made you sleep deprived?" Tokiya asked as he poked his spectacles from falling. "You shouldn't let your beauty go to waste." You blushed as soon as you heard that.

You then rant out the things that has been stressing you for a while until you forgot that Tokiya was actually listening to you. Immediately, you covered your mouth after realising that you had spoken for more than enough. Tokiya just smiled at your response. You chugged down the hot cappucino down but choked instead and burnt your tongue.

"Are you alright?!" Tokiya asked as he quickly stood up from his position and sat beside you with a napkin.

Instead of allowing him to wipe the stains on your clothes and the drip on your chin for you, you immediately snatched the napkin from him.

"No, it's ok! I can manage it on my own," you told him embarrassingly as you started wiping your clothes to make sure that it is not stained by the drink.

Suddenly, Tokiya used his thumb to wipe your lips, which was dirtied from the cappuccino a while ago and licked it, making you shocked.

"Hm...it tastes sweet. I guess you are the sugar to the cappuccino," Tokiya remarked with a smirk. You bluahed furiously making Tokiya chuckled.

"Tokiya! Did you forget that you are needed for the latte contest? It's starting in 10 minutes!" Ittoki told him as he was carrying a tray of ingredients ranging from coffee beans to milk and sugar. Tokiya's eyes widened in realisation as he totally forgot about it.

"Gomenasai, I need to go for a while. Please watch only me during the contest for I will always be looking at you," Tokiya waved with a smile and went with Ittoki. You just stared at him with wife eyes. The usual cool and calm Tokiya actually said that to you?! *Nosebleeds*

Apparently, your goal for today is to anticipate the latte contest whereby the idols have to make at least 4 latte art of different types, with the coffee beans provided together with other necessary ingredients. The lucky ones get to have one of the servings they made~

The contest is at at the simulation room so you had to go there after paying your bills to Kei(of course the entrance fee to the simulation room). By the time you arrived at the entrance to the room, the room was nearly full so you had to squeeze your way through the crowd to get closer to where the idols were at. They were at the center of the room with cameras pointing at their direction. The walls were covered with the idol's faces so that even in the midst of the crowds, anyone can easily see their performance without any trouble.

"KONNICHIWA MINNA~~!! Are you all hyped up for the contest?" Mei announced through the speaker, making the customers go wild with a loud 'YES'. "As you all know that each and every of the idols today will have a showdown with latte making! To win, each and every one of you will have to draw a lottery to judge the taste, creativity, and the overall impact of the latte they made. ONLY 12 lucky ones will stand a chance to try those goodies!"

"Kyaaaa!!! I want to have Ren-sama's!!" One of the girls squealed as soon as the announcement has been made.

"I wanna try out Kurosaki-kun's!!" Another added.

"Alright~ please draw your lottery here! And do line up and don't push anyone," Mei said as the fangirls immediately gathered around the lottery machine thing. "Whoever draws the golden ball will be the lucky ones. AND do not cheat because WE will be watching your every single moves." That somehow silenced everyone.

You got in line before the remaining people do. And you were just a few people away from the lottery. When it's your turn, you carefully turned the handle and prayed that you'll get the gold ball in exchange for (something you hated doing). As soon as you heard the sound of the ball hitting onto the tray, you closed your very own eyes, hoping that your pleas were heard by God.

"Yeahhh!!! We got a lucky person here! The first person to get the golden ball," Mei announced, making you slowly open your eyes. "Please take this with you and have a seat in front of the idols!"

You did and quickly scurried away, with a huge thanks to the girl, which somewhat made the others felt jealous at how your luck had helped you this much. And so you got to your seat, which happened to be in front of Tokiya

"Congrats for getting the golden ball, milady," Masato said with a smile as he placed a bag of coffee beans on the table.

Timeskip

"Alright, everyone ready? Let's make LATTE!" Mei announced through the speakers excitedly. The idols then immediately started doing whatever they had to do.

Everyone from Quartet Night and Starish except for Natsuki were participating in this event. It was believed that Natsuki was busy for his scheduled job for his idol career and won't be participating today's event.

"Don't look at them, just look at me will do," Tokiya said with a wink, making the fangirls around him go 'KYAAAAA'. You know that he was actually telling this to you so you had to obey him.

Throughout the contest, squeals filled the room, especially at Ren's area, who was busy flirting with the fans while brewing coffee. Suddenly, Tokiya drew your attention back with the sound of shaking of liquid. He was doing it so skillfully, not allowing any liquid to spill.

After a while of performance, Tokiya served you his first Latte, with a 3 dimensional design on it; a design of a chibified version of himself and you, and there's also designs of cute kitties on it.

"Douzo, milady," Tokiya told you with a smile.

It's a waste to taste it when it looked so cute. You had no choice to take a sip. It was brilliant! It's like as if it's pulling you down into chocolate goodness.

"AFTER TASTING, PLEASE WRITE DOWN HOW MANY POINTS WILL YOU GIVE. BE HONEST WITH THEM!"Mei announced once again.

After that, the 12 of you had to change seats and taste the other idols' beverages.

Timeskip

The winner for the Latte Contest turned out to be Ren. Unfortunately, Tokiya didn't win but still it was a new experience for him. By the time you exit the simulation room, you was pulled by Tokiya. He looked like he has something important to tell you.

"Milady, do you remember the golden ball that you got just now?" Tokiya asked, to which you nodded. "Do check out the inside of the ball for a small gift."

You thanked him and he patted your head. Before you leave the place, he said:

"Let me take your fatigue away again with my magical coffee."

Please come again!