Day 8 ~after story~

Kei: Whew...another busy day has passed. Thanks for your hard work, lads!

Mei: The 'Test of Courage' really did pay off! Thanks to Ai-kun and everyone for brainstorming the ideas.

Ai: Well, anyone would think of something similar whwn it comes to Halloween. *Monotonously*

Tokiya: Either ways, some of us haven't get the chance to get into the room. *Looks eager to go in*

Mei: why not just have some fun before ending the day?*batting eYelashes*

Ren: Well, we should but what about the two who will be picking us up?

Voice: What about us?

STARISH: Eek *in unison*

Ringo: We want those stress that has been pilling up on our shoulders, out by shouting! So this wil be the best place to do it. *Cheeky grin*

Hyuga: It's a drag but I won't let this opportunity to pass! *holds out a video camera* This will be the best part of weekly idol show.

Cecil: Weekly idol show? *puzzled*

Camus: It's just a Shining variety programme which the fans watches our daily activities. *Walks towards Cecil* Including others who work under shining agency, Nanami.

Reiji: And it has been broadcasting around the globe for quite some time now.

Ittoki: Daily activities!?!? As in what we do once we wake up and-

Reiji: What are you talking about? Of course not, Otoyan~ they only focus on huge events such as these, with cameras hidden from our sight. *Winks*

Syo: That's creepy.

Kei: Anyways, we will split ourselves into three groups of four. Only three will have to sit out of it and check our progress in the broadcast room.

Syo: I guess I'm going to sit this out. I've been there for an umpteenth time...If I were to go again, I might get another phobia for life. *Crouches in a corner*

Reiji: Imma join you too!

Ai: I guess I'll do the same.

Reiji: Ai-Ai! It's unfair...you didn't even go in...*pouts*

Ai: It wouldn't be fun for anyone if I'm not scared.

Reiji: Eventually, you will be ONLY IF you go inside. *Emphasises on his words*

Ai: Fine...I'll go. *Reiji does his winning pose*

Masato: I guess I'll just watch...*swiftly moves away from the entrance and joins Reiji and Syo*

Ren: Masa is scared of ghosts~ *teases triumphantly*

Masato: I am not. *embarrassed*

Ittoki: Ehhh??? I don't wanna go in there either! *whines like a kid*

Ren: So, Cesshi...still goin'? Even if the room will be filled with tons of dreadful looking zombies that will chase you till the ends of the world?

Cecil: Are you? Your legs are shaking like as if Camus casted his ice spell on you. *Deadpan stare*

Tokiya: Ren, please don't increase the number of people that are scared of going in...*slightly irked*

Reiji: Either ways, we shall run a lottery to determine the three people who will be staying outside! *Puts a piece of paper on the table and grabs a pen* Yoshhh!! It's time for amidakuji(Ghost Leg/ladder lottery)

Ringo: Syo, Masato, Otoya and Reiji will be the only ones not going so, to determine the worst of fate...who will it be? *Signals Hyuga to take a video of the ladder lottery*