Day 12 ~after story~

Back in the hotel...

<The seniors are gathered in Camus and Ai's room>

Ai: Ranmaru, you gave her that scarf of yours right?

Ranmaru: What if I did? *flips his magazine*

Ai: Nothing... *feeling slightly uneasy*

Reiji: Mou...Ai-ai, today's Christmas eve so it's normal to give presents to someone *laughing sheepishly*

Ai: But according to my data, the scarf he gave to her was actually worn by him before. Does that even count as a present? *stares at Reiji hoping to give him an acceptable answer*

Reiji: *clears throat* *slight chuckle again to hide his nervousness* ahahahahh...perhaps it's also a type of present that he wants to give to show how much he like-

Ai: *glares at Ranmaru*

Ranmaru: *clears throat* I did not do such things! *blushing*

Camus: Just express how you feel. It's not like you are not allowed to do so...

Reiji: Ohohohoh...I see, so, My-chan~ what did you give?

Ranmaru and Ai: *stares at Camus intensely*

Camus: *Clears his throat out of nervousness* I just taught her how to skate...that's all. Got any problem you insolent fools?! *blushes*

Reiji: Wells, everyone loves (first name) so much. I wonder if she'll give us presents tomorrow...

Camus: That's so low of you to think of getting a present from her!

Ai: Well, it's not like you don't expect for one. *stares at Camus*

Ranmaru: Lame...

Reiji: How about this? We'll make a bet on who will receive her present during Christmas. *smirks triumphantly*

Ai: I'm fine with it...

Ranmaru: Same here then. *closes his magazine and puts it on the couch*

Camus: Ah...*nods in agreement*

Reiji: Yoshhhh! Minna fightoooooo!!!!! *raising fist into the air*

Camus: *sighs*

In Syo and Natsuki's room...
(Starish memebers gathered in the room)

Tokiya: Seriously, I never knew that the seniors would be so hyped up for tomorrow...

Ren: Eavesdropping isn't a good thing, Icchi.

Tokiya: I did not...*crosses his arms*

Ittoki: Tomorrow is Christmas afterall. I wonder if we get to celebrate back in the agency after work....

Syo: I heard Nanami will be busy throughout Christmas so I think we shouldn't bother with her work.

Natsuki: That's kinda sad...if only Haru-chan could join us...*cuddles onto his piyo-chan*

Masato: She has Shibuya-san with her so I guess she'll be fine.

Cecil: May the muse bless each and every one of us to have a good day tomorrow. *Prays in a corner of the room*

Ren: Cesshi never changes. He'll always pray for our safety and all. *sighs*

Cecil: And may (first name)-chan give me presents tomorrow. May Santa hear my wish....

Starish excluding Cecil: *jolted and glares at Cecil*

Syo: Oyyy, don't be that stingy! At least tell Santa our wishes too!

Natsuki: I wish that my room will be filled with lots of piyo-chans so that I can cuddle them to sleep!

Syo: Oy, your wish has been fulfilled a long time ago!!

The rest of Starish laughed along while enjoying the lively company they had.