Day 6 ~after story~

AFTER WORK

Kei: Today is another mission possible!! Thank you for the hard work! *Counts cash*

*idols cleans the Cafe*

Camus: Mikaze, you alright? You seemed down recently. *Looks at Ai in the eye*

Ai: *felt dizzy* Camus...why do I feel weird all of a sudden...? *Loses balance and fell* *Camus catches him*

Camus: Mikaze!? Speak to me! *checks temperature with his forehead* He's burning!

Reiji: What's wron- Ai-ai!! *Rushes to check his friend*

Camus: Fever. Go get the panadol. I will try and reduce his temperature. *Puts his hand on Ai's forehead* *hand gently glows*

Reiji: But Myu-chan...

Camus: I told you to go and get the PANADOL! *noble voice* *Reiji runs to the staffroom hesitatingly*

Ai: Camus...you don't have to...I'll be fine soon.

Syo: *Grabs a chair and approaches Ai* Ai! You alright? *Helps Camus to hold Ai to the chair*

Ai: I will be very soon...just need some rest...*closes his eyes*

*BEEPING* *BUZZING*

Camus: *stares at Syo* Is someone calling you? Your phone is beeping.

Syo: *looks at Camus in confusion* Um...my phone's not with me currently...I think it might be-

Reiji: Myu-chan! We are out of panadol!!

Ai: It's fine. I'm perfectly ok thanks to Camus. *Opens his eyes and looks at Reiji* I just want to rest for the day.

Natsuki: Hey, Syo-chan~! Car's here and- What happened?

Ai: It's nothing. Don't fret. If you do, I shall double your schedule by the time we get back. *annoyed*

Syo and Natsuki: *sweatdrops*

At room 143...

Ittoki: Are you sure you are alright? *concern look*

(Currently, Ittoki, Reiji, Syo, Natsuki and Cecil were in Ai and Camus's room)

Ai: There's nothing to worry about. So, why are you still doing here? *Coldly looks at them* (he was sitting on an office chair) *types on his laptop*

Reiji: Ai-ai, you don't have to treat them this coldly. They were just concerned about you. *Sheepishly smiles*

Ai: Concern? *Pauses for a while from typing* What is there to be concerned about...? *Frowns slightly*

Camus: I think you should give some space for him for the time being.

Syo: You're right...So, we'll leave for now then.

<The rest of the idols left to their own rooms>

Ai: *Stands up from his seat* I'll call it a day then...

Camus: You're not taking a shower?

Ai: No...I just want to- *takes his first step but collapses on the floor* *Camus's eyes widened*

Camus: *Rushes to Ai's side and hold him up* He still has his fever! Why didn't he say anything just now? *holds Ai to bed*

Ai: Bzzzz....bzzzttt...system shut down...due to overheat and overrun...system restarting... *robotically*

Camus: *stares at Ai in shock* Mikaze...just what is happening to you..? *Mentally cussed himself for being scared* Mikaze...talk to me...

Ai: ...Recovery progress...15%...32%...*eyes opens, revealing the waveforms and pulse in his iris* *Camus's jaw dropped in horror*

Camus: *veins popping in his eyes due to stress**screams on top of his lungs* ARGHHHH!!!! Silk Queen, bestow me with your powers and allow me to return Mikaze to normal! *wields his scepter into the air* Please allow him to live on...*kneels on the floor hopelessly*

Ai: ...system recovery complete...scan for data...99.0% common data...1% new data...A.I resume... *Ai returns from overheat*

Camus: asdfghjkl...Silk Queen, hear my pleas... *in his skating pose*

Ai: Camus...what on earth are you doing...? Are you doing your Permadance(Permafrost's dance)? *Ai stares at his friend in disgrace*

Camus: *still in his pose of an ice skater but mistaken for Permadance* Mikaze, is this really you? Did you get back from the hands of the devil? *As calmly as possible*

Ai: I guess you didn't know. I'm just an Artificial Intelligence, engineered specially for Shining Saotome. I am just a shell.

Camus: Mikaze...you are just joking. Don't fool around with me in your oh-so robotic act. *Stares at Ai to see his reaction*

Ai: I'm serious.

Camus: ...

Ai: ...

Camus: You are just having a fever. Go. To. Bed! *Ushered his friend to go rest*

+-+-+-+-+--+-+-++-+-+-+++-+-+-+-+-+-+

In room 144...

Voice: ARGHHHH!!!*muffled*

Natsuki: Did you hear that Syo-chan? A bear must be really hungry after a long walk.

Syo: *stares at Natsuki boredly* that voice is clearly of a man's. Might have been because Camus found out about Ai's identity.

Natsuki: Myu-chan-senpai really is unexpected~

In this chapter, only Syo, Natsuki and Reiji knows about Ai's condition. And Camus knew nothing about it...

So sorry to make Camus too OOC because I wanted to create some humor in this chapter. I hope that everyone enjoyed it!