Day 6

"KYAAAA!!! ITTOKI-KUN SUTEKI!!!" one of the fangirls exclaimed as Ittoki appeared in front of her in his school uniform of Saotome Academy.

"Kyaaaaa!!!! Bass player Ranmaru-sama is so cool!!!" Another added as Ranmaru walked past her. Apparently they are holding another event, known as the 'Teach me' evento~

'How I wish we were the ones being taught by them...' you thought to yourself as you sipped on your drink. Currently sitting with your best friend, the two of you were dealing with a project for your school even though the current location may not be the best option to discuss.

"Earth to (f/n)-chan~" your bf(Best friend) asked while waving a fork, stuck with a bite of cake, in front of your eyes to get your attention. "You have been staring at the idols since we got here..."

"Gomen! I was just thinking how good it'll be if we were to be taught by one of them..." you honestly replied as you continued your wonderlust moment.

"Oho...I see~," your bf remarked with a smirk as she has some plan behind her brain. "But seriously, there should be someone hosting us by the time we arrived..."

Speaking of a certain someone, a cyan haired idol appeared right in front of them. He began with his usual monotonous tone:

"Did you wait long? The probability of you two calling for my assistance is of 0.815."

"No...we were not. We were just discussing about our project," you replied as your eyes scanned the cyan idol's hair till his finely polished shoes. He also wore Saotome Academy's uniform, which was pretty much a rare sight.

"I see. May I hear it out?" He offered as he tilted his head slightly. To your surprise, you had to tell him about your project. The usual Ai Mikaze would just pretend that he wasn't part of it but today, he was somewhat voluntarily helpful.

"But in return, you'll have to teach me whatever I wanted to know," Ai added calmly as he took the seat beside yours. Ah...behind his words always hides a motive.

The cyan idol, Ai then explained on how you two can carry out the project by this and that and yada yada~~ and after a few minutes of talking...

"So...now you can teach me, right?" Ai asked eagerly. You could see how persistent he can get if you were to shun him off with a 'no'. He somehow behaved out of ordinary today, unlike his usual composed self.

Suddenly, there's a ring from your bf's phone. She somehow looked panicked when she saw who the caller is.

"Gomen, (f/n)-chan! Something important came up so I had to leave now!!" She told you as she slipped her phone into her pocket in swift motion. "Have fun with him~~" and waved a goodbye before zooming off to who-knows-where.

There was this utter silence after your bf left you, alone with the cyan idol, who was sitting beside you while starring at you with his curious eyes, as if he was analysing you.

"Why are you starring at me?" You asked while trying to sound as polite as possible.

"You seemed to be annoyed by the way I look at you as I was collecting data about you. You are quite short, to be honest. And your BMI was-" Ai began talking about your private informations as if he was a raging stalker in the alley. You covered his mouth with your hand to stop him from exposing your inner secrets.

"I'll teach you whatever you want now so please stop exposing my life!" You pled in order to calm the android down. You knew about his identity through the was he act, the way he talk, the way he never express his true self to anyone. Such a lonely existence.

"I have been wondering for a while now...why do I felt weird recently?" Ai asked as he looked as his hands with worried eyes. His lips were quivering, as if he was scared of knowing the truth.