Day 10 ~after story~

Back in the hotel
On the way to their hotel rooms...

Ranmaru: Crap...I'm so tired...

Reiji: That's so not Ran-ran. You'd be the one who's still complaining that you couldn't sleep during midnight.

Ranmaru: Did I? *glares at Reiji*

Reiji: A-a-a re...? *Sweatdrops*

Ai: Throughout the day, you were with (first name) and the cats in the staffroom. But after that, you worked harder than expected. That's good.

Ranmaru: How the hell would you even know where I am just now?! *shocked*

Ren: Ran-chan is embarrassed~ *teases*

Ranmaru: I'm NOT! Don't you even meddle into our business.

Masato: Seriously, mind your own before butting into others. We got scolded because you flirted too much. *Glares at Ren* I would have thrown those inkstones at you if I have them now.

Ren: Ma… don't resort to violence. You'll ruin my pretty face.

Ittoki: But either ways, we still got a few days before we resume to our daily routines.

Syo: I guess I might miss those cakes in that Cafe.

Natsuki: If you want some more, you could always ask me to bake~ *smiles*

Syo: *whispers to himself*Oh yeah...those cakes are baked by Natsuki...*clears throat* I guess I don't miss them at all.

Camus: How dare you belittle sweets! Cakes are the most memorable delicacies in life. And you shall bake some for me *points at Natsuki with his noble hand*. Bake me strawberry shortcakes when you are free.

Natsuki: Hai~

Syo: *thinks to himself* eventhough you are choosing a shorter route to death?!

Tokiya: -so you shall be doing this and this...

Cecil: I see. It's alot easier than what Camus had explained to me the other day.

Ringo: Ahem, wait, Ren! *Points at their room* you are going to be staying with us for the remaining days.

Ren: *looks at Masato innocently*

Masato: I did not do anything. Please. Don't. Look. At. Me. Like. That. *Stares at Ren with deadpan eyes*

Hyuga: I requested you to change with Cecil because Cecil couldn't stand the men's talk.

Cecil: Gomenasai, I couldn't help it. I would cringe everytime when I had to hear it. *Sweatdrops*

Ren: It's okay, Cesshi. You and Ittoki are alike as if you two are brothers. I shall take those words for you. *Pats Cecil's shoulder*

Ittoki: Ren looks cool!

Tokiya: Kids like you should not learn from him. *Covers Ittoki's eyes*

Ittoki: Ehhh...I'm not a kid... *pouts*

In Ranmaru and Reiji's room
Ranmaru: *yawn* I'm just gonna hit the sack after shower.

Reiji: Unfortunately, I shall steal the shower from you first! *grabs towel and toiletries and runs to the bathroom*

Ranmaru: Oyy!

Reiji: You should let the older brother first~ *winks*

Ranmaru: *throws a toilet roll onto Reiji* Go get over with it quick... *Reiji yelped upon impact*

1 minute later...

Ranmaru: The bed gets comfy after sitting on it for a long time....*unconsciously lays on the bed and is soundly asleep*

10 minutes later...

Reiji: Ran-ran, the shower's fre- *sees Ranmaru sleeping on the bed* Ahahaha...didn't know he would actually sleep before showering. Wells...I'll join him for awhile then~ *walks to the bed and lays on it*

Ranmaru: Zzzzzzz...

Reiji: *stares at Ranmaru while poking his cheeks to see if he wakes up*☺

Ranmaru: Zzzzzzzz....

Reiji: *whispers onto Ranmaru's ear* Ran-ran~ the bath is ready!

Ranmaru: Zzzzzzz....

Reiji: *continues to annoy Ranmaru*

In Ittoki and other's room

Ittoki: Ne, Tokiya! Can Cecil sleep with me?

Tokiya: And why are you asking me? It's up to you.

Ittoki: Haha, true enough! Cecil, hope you'll feel comfortable with us here.

Cecil: Arigatou. I feel much more relaxed than ever. *smiles and does his agnadance*

Masato and Tokiya: *stares at Cecil blankly*

Cecil: Don't worry. I'm just dancing for the muses so that you all shall be blessed by them. *twirls*

Ittoki: I think we should do it together! *happily volunteers*

Masato and Tokiya: No thanks!

Ittoki: Ehhh? Why not?!

In the teachers' room...

Ringo: To wrap things up, Syo, Ai and Ren will be out for an interview for a fashion magazine.

Syo: Understood. I guess we'll miss tomorrow's work.

Ren: Starting to get 'Cafe'sick already? *nudges Syo with a smirk*

Ai: I hope it won't affect the remaining schedule for the next event after tomorrow's.

Ringo: Hm...*looks at his smartphone* I guess there won't be any interruptions after this.

Ai: That's good to hear.

Syo: What's wrong, Ai?

Ai: Nothing. It's about work.

Ren: As stoic as usual.

See you again!!