Day finale

It's the last day of the year and this calls for a celebration! You received intel regarding the event that the idols will be hosting today and it requires formal attire for this particular occasion. Since this will be the last day for the idols to work as butlers, there will definitely be alot of people going to the Cafe. Fortunately, you received a VIP ticket that was in the present you picked.

The party begins at 6.30pm...

You arrived infront of the Cafe and saw alot of girls at your age, wearing elegant dresses that looked alot nore mature than your cute dress. Trying not to feel left out, you quickly proceed into the Cafe's entrance. At this time, you meet Mei.

"Welcome, miss! Do you have a VIP ticket or just a normal ticket? If you haven't got any of the above, we will charge you extra fees for buying a ticket," Mei questioned as she scanned from your head to tour toes.

You gave her the VIP ticket and Mei was astounded. She held onto the ticket and inspect it carefully whether it is counterfoiled or not. With just a glance, Mei said:

"You are one for the lucky eleven?! Please enter and wear this on your hair!" As she gave you a hairpin with ornaments on it.

'Lucky eleven...? What does it mean?' You thiught to yourself in silence as you entered the Cafe.

The usual bizzarre Cafe magically transformed into a castle-like ballroom. Just how big is this supposed-to-be tiny Cafe? As you are admiring the changes made in the Cafe, you caught sight of Syo, who was talking to Natsuki. You decided to approach them but some other fangirls decided to takethis opportunity to approach them too.

"Ne~ Let's have some fun, Syo-kun!!" One of the fangirls asked. The rest of the girls did the same. Even Natsuki was flooded with fangirls.

'I guess I'll give up that option then...' you thiught to yourself and walked away to grab some food to ease your disappointment.

"Gomen! I'm gonna meet someone so ask Natsuki instead," Syo said as he looked at his dear friend while trying to escape. Natsuki understands what his friend wants and decided to help him.

"Syo-chan will be busy so I will talk to you girls in his place," Natsuki told the girls with his usual goofy smile which the girls couldn't resist fawning over.

"(First name)! You actually came!" Syo called out to you, which you responded while looking over your shoulder. He stopped on his tracks as he stared at you in a dress. Without him knowing, he blushed.

You find yourself in an awkward moment so you had to try and say something.

"You look cool in those," you remarked with a smile.

"T-thanks...Oh, wanna grab a bite beforehamd?" Syo suggested as he dragged your hand before you could reply.

The two of you arrived infront of assorted foods thatnearly made you drool. Syo then suggested some food that you might like and took it for you. After that, the two of you decided to look for some place to sit and started talking while eating. Suddenly...

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's now for our main event! The final dance of the year!!" Kei announced through the speaker.

The people began dancing to the music while as for the two of you remained seated. There was ab awkward silence until Syo decided to break it.

"Let's dance, (first name)!" Syo began as he stood up, motioning that he will hold your hand. He was blushing like a red tomato right now!

You are hesitant at first because you haven't dance much in the past few weeks. But right after he gave you a reassuring smile, you gained courage and accepted the offer.