Idols in the hot springs

By the fact that there's no private baths, Camus just remained silent and stood there frozen. He didn't knew that such inn could exist.

"Why can't we get a room in a hotel...?" Tokiya asked while looking at the amazing sight of the pond with Ittoki.

"Hm..you guys want a hotel? Why didn't you say so?" Hyuga asked nonchalantly. "We thought that a manly place will make you guys feel more manly... but we'll have to stay for the night since it's already this late. Anyway, the baths are first!"

The idols quickly get prepared for the bath that was awaiting them.

Timeskip...

"This feels good!" Ittoki exclaimed as he felt the bliss of having a hot bath.

"Makes me feel like drinking sake," Hyuga commented.

"I wonder how will Ringo look like after taking off his wig?" Natsuki stated out of the blue, which immediately caused a commotion among the Starish boys. Speaking of the devil...

"Ara~ you guys were already in the bath?" A voice said to which the Starish boys just gawked at the appearance of a shota boy.

"Who are you?" Tokiya asked with his deadpan face.

"I'm Ringo. Mou~ you boys had forgotten my face after putting away the wig? That's so nice of you guys..." Ringo pouted right after he said that. Well, that made the Starish looked surprised at his appearance without a wig.

"So, this is a hot spring?" Ai commented as he looked around as if he was analysing the place. Just behind him was Camus. The three of them had their towels wrapped on their waist.

"By the way, guys, are you going to shower with your towel on? You should take off your towel by the time you guys enter this area," Ringo asked as he took his towel off.

"Oh...so I have to take it off," Ai calmly commented as he followed what Ringo just did. Camus was shocked by Ai's bold actions, when Ai wasn't the type to follow other people's orders except for Saotome's. "Camus, hurry up, for Shining's sake."

Camus was like dumbfounded as soon as Ai said that. Well, for Shining's sake...what does that have to deal with bathing with naked people? Camus had no choice but did what they did and went to get shower.

"Myu-chan...he has such smooth looking skin," Reiji pointed out as he tried not to laugh. "Especially his momo." Making the Starish members stared at Camus.

"What's wrong with having smooth skin? And how dare you guys stare at me like that," Camus retorted with his icy cold eyes as he wash his hair. Guess he didn't hear what Reiji said after the comment of his skin.

"Uwaaahaha~ Myu-chan's skin is so soft!" Ringo commented as he washed Camus's back. By that time, Ai was already soaked in the hot springs. The Starish members somehow looked at Ringo enviously as he was the only one who gets to touch his skin.

"Who touched me!?" Masato exclaimed all of a sudden as he jumped off from his position literaly.

"Well, Masato here also has smooth skin..." Ren purred seductively. The Starish members react to Ren's comment and decided to ask what Masato does to loook after his smooth skin.

Timeskip...

As soon as they got out of thr bath, the idols return to their rooms, which was being greeted with all sorts of dishes that made them nearly drooled.

"Yosh! It's chow time!!" Syo exclaimed loudly as he made his way to one of the floor cushions.

"So this is how the food is served in a hot springs inn," Ai remarked as he walked into the room with his oversize yukata robe.