~before story~ (Special update)

It was decided that the next event will involve wearing school uniforms instead of their butler uniforms. Reiji deliberately opposed the idea of wearing that garment, making Ai and Tokiya having a hard time deciding. Currently, the discussion was held at Reiji's and Ranmaru's room.

"Reiji, just stop making things harder for us. It's only a piece of clothing,"  Ai sternly said to Reiji.

"Mou...I'd rather wear something else rather than that attire..." Reiji whined like a kid.

"You don't expect us to wear something like clownsuits right? Your suggestions are not making any sense..." Tokiya sighed as he stared at his notebook; a list of clothing styles that suits the event.

Reiji just laughed it off sheepishly, making Ai sighed at his childish behaviour.

"Just because of that one thing..." Ai stated out of the blue, making the other two idols stare at him. Reiji was somewhat shocked instead.

"Anyway...we will ask the others to vote for which ever garment is best suit for the event,"  Tokiya stated coolly before going to meet the others, who happened to be in Ringo and Hyuuga's hotel room.

Ai followed Tokiya leaving Reiji all alone in the room. Reiji was somewhat scared of what the things he thought of were real. Things regarding the past, Aine and his comrades. Did Ai managed to grab a shred of Aine's memories through the linking? Or did Aine's conscious finally gotten control over Ai?

As if on cue, Ranmaru entered the room, startled Reiji in the process. Ranmaru just stared at him in dismay as he plopped onto the couch.

"Oy, why aren't you with those two?" He began while grabbing a magazine by the couch.

Reiji didn't reply as he sat there in idle. Ranmaru was pissed off by Reiji's weird silence so he just used Camus's scepter to poke Reiji's head to see his reaction. He didn't budge at all.

"Tch...I thought that count's useless stick would be useful..." Ranmaru stated in dismay as he flung away the scepter onto the floor.

Suddenly, the scepter glowed, making the inactive Reiji to stare at it. It was then when Reiji decided to talk to Ranmaru.

"I guess it's all my fault...even Ai-ai blames me for it," Reiji cried, still staring at the glowing scepter.

"What are you saying? Don't tell me, you forced Ai to choose a clownsuit foe tomorrow's event?!" Ranmaru exclaimed as he began cracking his knuckles.

"Uwaaaaa...what should I do...??!?!" Reiji cried once more, making the already irritated Ranamru to become more irked by Reiji'a foolish behaviour.

"It's your fault to begin with! Forcing us to wear such weird garments," Ranamaru told Reiji sternly.

"I knew it...I caused Aine to suffer...because of my mistakes..." Reiji mumbled to himself. Ranmaru just stared at him with a confused face.

"Who the heck is Aine? What are you even saying?" Ranmaru questioned Reiji. Reiji began telling Ranmaru about his past, about Aine and his other friends. But Ranmaru came to this point; Are Aine and Ai the same person?

Reiji didn't say anything more, instead he smiled and said:

"But then, the past is not important. To me, the present is what makes me the Reiji I am now."

'If you actually got over with it, why bring it up again?' Ranmaru thought to himself as he just massaged his temples.

Meanwhile...

"I think the seifuku(shcool uniform) is the best choice for the event," Syo agreed as Tokiya jotted down the number of votes. It looks like the school uniform has the majority of votes. Only Natsuki and Camus decided to wear something else.

"It's best we get back to Reiji and tell him to give up his ideas," Ai stated as he wrote something on his tablet.

"Ideas...?" Masato asked.

"He didn't want to wear the school uniform for who knows what reason..." Tokiya bluntly stated as he shook his head in dismay.

"Just because he couldn't fit in it. He has gained weight without his knowledge," Ai stated, making the idols stare at him for that small excuse. "And he grew alot since his graduation."

"That's so stupid. He could have just go and ask the tailor to resize it for him," Camus argued as he pointed his fist towards them. "Let my galiant scepter tell you how I, Camus, survived without even having one..."

"Camus, where's your scepter?" Cecil asked in confusion.

It took quite a while for Camus to realise the disappearance of his scepter and he had to hide his embarrassment due tothis.

"Men gomen go! I'm late for the little meeting~" Reiji goofily apologised as soon as he entered the room.

"Rei-chan!" Ittoki greeted.

"Oy, take your stick back!" Ranmaru ordered as he tossed the scepter back to Camus.

"Careful will you, arrogant commoner!" Camus told Ranmaru as he nearly missed the catch. Ranmaru was amused by Camus's poor accuracy.

"Ai-ai, how's the votes? Did they prefer the clownsuit?" Reiji asked, pleased by the outcome.

"Seifuku. Reiji, you'll need to lose those fats of yours by today," Ai told him sternly. Reiji just stared at his friend, shocked.

"Eh...? Ja~ that one thing you mentioned just now was..." Reiji slowly began as he is trying to convince himself again.

"Sou...your fats are in the way of getting into our conclusion of decision," Ai stated calmly, making Reiji do a 'OTL'.

"Why am I not surprised...?" Ranamru asked himself.