Day 2 ~after story~

"Welcome to SS Cafe, ladies and a gentleman!" Reiji welcomed with his cheerful smile on. "Eh...?"

"Gak...What on earth?" A girl who had bandages on her knee and arm exclaimed as her friends appear right behind her.

"Ah...isn't he the guy who Akako-chan lashed at when we were at the cross road?" Another girl asked, who surprisingly resembled a shouta boy. "Such fate...that's what I always say, 'fate is never a coincidence '."

"Kyaaaa~~~ Reiji-san!!! It really is himmm!!!" One of tHe girls exclaimed, who had her hair clipped to the side with a kawaii hairclip. "Nee~ didn't he just called you a gentleman?" While nudging her friend.

"Tadaima!!" Mei greeted Reiji casually as she appeared behind the girls. "I brought a few friends with me today~"

"We just met though," the shouta boyish girl stated calmly as she entered the Cafe. "Damn...I really wish I had all of these in my collection! That figurine!!!"

"Nee~ did you happen to have this figurine on show?!" The other girl with the hair clip said as she showed her phone to Mei with a picture of a hot guy from an otome game. And right after that, the three girls went and look for a seat to settle themselves with a chitchat.

As for the girl in bandage, she was still glaring at Reiji as if he was a pervert by the street. All Reiji could do was laugh it off and smile at her.

"Ne~ you are Akako-chan from that day?" Reiji asked as he tried to make n attempt to stop her glare.

"Don't treat me as if I'm your friend 'cause we weren't even acquainted!" Akako stated in a tone of annoyance as she stomped angrily into the Cafe to look for her friends.

Due to that, Reiji just let out a sigh.

'Man...girls these days are hard to deal with...'

↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗↖(^▽^)↗

"Isn't she coming Yet?" Mei asked her new friends which she had a problem to engage them into a conversation.

"Hm...she's busy with her bamboo swords club so it might take a while for her to reach here," Akako replied as she was busy using her phone.

'Pretty much an antisocial group here... so how CAN I even convince them to be idols when they are acting like this?!'  Mei thought to herslef in silence.

"Uwaaa!!! I managed to break my previous record in expert mode!!" The tomboyish girl exclaimed as she experience a great deal of euphoria.

"Nee~ what cakes do you think is the best? Does this choco mousse taste bitter?" The girl with her hairclip on asked as she decided to stop checking on her phone. "Sai, stop playing for a while will ya?" While pinching her friend's nose.

"Gehhhh!?!? Yuuka...please don't suffocate me," Sai, the tomboyish girl said as she quickly slid her smartphone into her pocket.

"Yuuka? But isn't her name Yuu?" Mei asked in a confused tone.

"My real name is Yuu Katashi, I'm 16 years young. Only my friends call me Yuuka but to those I just met, I'd rather them call me Yuu. I'm just a normal high school student, afterall~" Yuuka introduced with a smile that deliberately shows her gentleness, kindness and honesty self. Such pure soul... "Sai, go on and let her know mre about yourself."

"Yo! I'm Rikona Sai, 17 this year. I'm glad to be acquainted to you because 'our meeting is purely arranged by god'. If you have any manga, please lend some to me, thanks! Please call me Sai because, that sounds like me!" Sai continued the introduction with a cheeky grin.