Chapter Thirteen

Two months till the wedding
___________________

"Two months" Lena smiles "two months" she repeats out loud and startles at the arms around her waist "before the wedding? And I get to call you my wife? Maybe even the mother of our children?" Lena nods with a hum.

"Two months and there's still so much to deal with.." the blonde sighs and Lena turns in her arms forehead pressing to the aliens "what do you mean everything's.. going smoothly as it can for our weird family" She raises a brow.

"Well firstly Cats leaving" she pulls away leaning against the island "darling..she's only an hour or two away" Kara blows out a breath "then the different you and Alex stories-" Lena frowns "what are you talking about?"

The blonde sits silently for a moment "Alex said you asked her if she was in love with you and she said yes but you seemed okay with it maybe a little too much?" The brunette sighs "alright, alright some years ago at Al's she was drunk- have I told you how much I hated that detective?"

Some years ago at in National City

Alex stumbles grumbling to herself she barely knew where she was her brain was running a mile a minute but it didn't process her vision blurs every other second and she just wants to go home and drink herself to sleep.

"Agent Danvers" her brows furrow "H-Harry?" He hums "that's me ya lost?" She nods "well I'm waiting on Ms. Luthor why don't you wait with me?" She nods once again and he opens the door and she practically falls into it leaning into the window heavily."

"Hey, Harry you think we can swing by the Chinese place?" He nods tipping his hat "sure thing..and uh Ms. Luthor" she raises a brow as he opens the door "you have a visitor" green eyes widen before softening "Alex.." she sighs sliding into the backseat and brown eyes peek open.

"Lee.." the woman leans back onto the seat head sliding down till it met Lena's shoulder making the younger woman rolled her eyes smiling softly "gimme your phone Lex" sluggishly the phone is handed to her and Lena unlocks it going to the brunettes contacts and finding Kara's which the blond had been texting the brunette already asking if she was at work.

"Are you supposed to be at work?" Alex shakes her head a bit "s'posed to be off.." the car pulls off and Lena sends a text to Kara saying Alex was fine and with her getting a thumbs up Lena sighs "darling?" The brunette hums tiredly "I can take you to Kara's if you want."

There's a noise of protest "you're staying with me then?" Alex nods sluggishly "alright then.."

*********

"You two didn't kiss or anything did you?" Lena shakes her head chuckling "no darling she..was so sweet and adorable actually I have it on video she doesn't know but she looked like an adorable toddler when she tried to walk she huffed Kara like angry little toddler huffed and it reminded me of how similar you two are."

Kara smiles "really?" Lena nods "she was a sad and cute drunk like mean one minute she's about to cry the next about to see if she can fly I had to practically board up my balcony doors" Kara snorts "so how did she tell you?" Lena smiles.

The brunette takes the time to drink some of her tea "she had tripped over her own feet- Kara c'mon be serious I know I wasn't.."

*********

"Lena!?" Alex's brows furrow looking around the living room "Lee?" She pouts stumbling forward before she knows it she's falling her eyes widen green eyes close and she lets out a shuddering breath she'd been coming back with something for Alex to wear and caught sight of the woman falling.