Chapter Sixteen

Kara at least tried to sleep but the hurt on Lena's face invaded her mind and she feels like a villain she is a villain she's hurt so many people in disregard of everyone's feelings but hers and she's paying for it she deserves this, after all, it was her turn to fix it and she planned on doing it.

First things first Cats feelings she shudders this was gonna be hard maybe she should talk to someone get it out hear it she picks up her phone Alex was out of the picture so was J'onn she feels like James would somehow make it about him but Kelly she was great sure she'd moved to Gotham becoming a helping hand and good friend to the bat gang Kara didn't mind making a trip.

"Hey Kelly yeah it's me Kara" the blonde picks at her jeans

"Oh hey, Kara is everything okay? Did my brother do something?" Kelly sounded a bit annoyed that James would

"no no, I wanted to ask you something.."

"What's up?"

"I need some help..me and Lena are- well it's hard to explain but now I'm in a beach house trying to get myself together and I need some help and you know you being a psychologist I figured you'd be a big help"

"Yeah yeah I'd love to" Kelly is shuffling around as she talks giving an idea that Kara's on speakerphone

"Really? You think I can drop by?"

"Sure! Come on down I don't mind"

"Thanks, Kelly"

"No problem"

Kara hangs up the phone sighing in relief maybe she'd get somewhere with help from Kelly she hopes she will she doesn't want to lose Lena but maybe to Lena it didn't seem that way sometimes well she knew it looked like that sometimes because Kara and her damn puppy act when it came to Cat.

******

Kara lands on Kelly's balcony the woman is sitting at her island in some sweats and a hoodie hood on as she typed what looked like an email to someone she knocks on the open door as she walks in and Kelly turns smiling "hey Kara" the blonde offers what she can of a smile and Kelly stands motioning to the couch.

With her foot tucked under her facing the blonde Kelly studies her she's toying with her cape leg bouncing Kelly thinks with her super speed "how's Alex?" Kara looks over "she's..doing better a lot better than before now that she's with Cat.." Kelly hums of course she knew all of this having kept contact with the brunette during the move.

"I'm guessing you're here because of Cat? Or your so called feelings for Cat" Kara nods "why do you think you have feelings for her?" Kara considers shrugging and saying she didn't know but she'd rather not "I get jealous a lot of Alex now that she's with Cat."

Kelly's arm is on the back of the couch and she rests her head on her fist "jealousy isn't always a sign of love insecurity maybe but not love and in this case, I don't think it's love but you push yourself to believe that" the blonde looks away.

"Maybe..but I've called Lena Cat twice during sex" Kelly sighs "wow you can't just be happy in one relationship can you?" Blue eyes snap to Kelly "w-what?" Kelly's face is blank with a raised brow "nothing- there are two things I can name from that one it's not necessarily bad even if you heard her voice you still would've said Lena's name-"

Kara frowns "how do you know?" Kelly smiles "Kara how many times have you heard Alex's voice while you and Lena were going at it?" The blonde shudders "don't remind me" Kelly grins "right and you still said Lena's name no?" Kara nods "so what was so different?"

The blonde shrugs "every time I'd hear Cat she'd be laughing and it threw me off guard the first time because I wasn't familiar with Cat laughing so genuinely I...I felt happy for her I did but then her name slipped out when she snorted but the second time...I think she was with her and Alex's new friends and she was talking about some dress she'd recently gotten and I saw her I created a picture- well technically it was more of a question than anything but then I saw Lena in the dress."

Kelly hums "so tell me did you call out Cat's name because you thought of her in a sexual way at the time?" Kara bites her lip "briefly but not long" Kelly nods "explain it to me?" The blonde takes her time thinking it over "when I did see Cat in that way as Lena I regretted it I did I regretted it so so much it ate away at me for days seeing Lena look so sad knowing it was my fault."

Kelly nods along "have you told Lena all of this?" She shakes her head "you don't understand I-I want to but I feel like it would hurt her even more I know we need to have this talk but every time I think of Lena crying I stuff it into my back pocket."

Kelly shifts "so your not in love with Cat?" Kara thinks about it like really thinks about it "no I guess not but sometimes seeing her with Alex I feel like I'm doing something wrong with Lena like I'm not doing enough..I feel as though I'm failing her and it sucks" she sniffles wiping her eyes free of tears and Kellys hand rubs her back.

"Take a few days okay?" Kara nods "you need to take care of yourself I need you to think everything over and when your ready you'll go to Lena and tell her everything you'll apologize and make it up to her if you have to which you probably will this is Lena we're talking about here buy her a planet if you have too" she jokes and Kara chuckles wetly before standing.

Kelly stands also and is tugged into a hug she returns "thank you Kelly your a big help" they pull away "I'm always here to help" the blonde smiles "tell Alex and Lena I said hey when you do decide to go back" Kara nods walking towards the balcony "will do goodbye Kelly!" She throws over her shoulder "bye Kara" she hears before taking off back towards the beach house.