2: Statistics

Their first meeting was intense. After she took her side and defended her from her members, Sana wanted nothing to do with Tzuyu anymore.

Sana is not mad at Tzuyu but she really finds her very hard to like after their meeting. She thought Tzuyu had a good side but after looking at every corner of her being she found none. Tzuyu is just a cold hearted brat.

Walking through the lobby like a zombie, Sana greets the people in their company as she walks to the elevator. The atmosphere has changed, it is always tense, it's not fun anymore.

It's almost 3 in the afternoon, and her last class will start at 3:30. She sighs and clutches her bag tightly.

"85 days left." She whispers while looking at the numbers on the elevator.

It stops in the basement where she will have vocal training with Wendy.

Sana sighs again. "I wish she would get easy on me today."

She exhales deeply before stepping out but almost instantly bumping into the person in front of her. Sana lifts her gaze and meets the eyes of the tall woman with a snobby face, Chou Tzuyu, wearing sweatpants, sweat shirt and a pair of white sneakers.

Why does it have to be me?!

Everyone is avoiding the Vice President, she heard the conversation of some of their staff yesterday describing their brief meeting with Tzuyu as the worst part of their day.

Wait, she cuts her hair short. It is now above her shoulders. I didn't know she had a nice pair of eyes and she's so freaking tall.

She accidentally stares at her face, she bows immediately when she realizes she's staring too long while Tzuyu remains still, there's not even a hint of emotion.

"Sorry." It is so awkward that Sana immediately steps sideways to avoid her.

She closes her eyes and contemplates if she will go back to greet her properly.

Should I? What if she decides to add some lessons for proper manners because of this?

"Minatozaki, stop changing your perfume."

"Wha—" she turns around at the same time when the elevator door closes.

"How did she know I changed my perfume?"

She tilts her head thinking if they met accidentally beforehand, but no, if they did she would definitely remember it.

"Weird."

She shakes her head and goes to the practice room. Their practice room has a recording studio, with glass walls to let Wendy see how they struggle to hit the right notes. Yeah. It's like a modern torture chamber.

"Let's go." Sana pushes the glass door open, and sees Wendy sitting while listening to the recording. She smiles at her and greets her shyly.

"Hi."

"How are you today?" Wendy removes the headphones and smiles back.

"Tired. Really. I wish Tzu—I mean the Vice President will show me some mercy."

"She's always decisive."

Yes, decisive, jerk, snobby, emotionless, and what else? Sana thinks.

"Oh, nice flowers." Sana compliments the bouquet of orchids on the coffee table. "They are pretty."

"It's yours."

"For me? You bought me flowers? This is not for my funeral, right?"

Wendy laughs. "It isn't from me. I just saw your name on it."