16: At least she tried

Filming an ad is not easy especially when the director is ambitious and you have a hangover. They've been out in the cold wearing thin and short clothes for more than 1 hour already. They are shivering, and uncomfortable. While the director is sitting, wearing two layers of coats, scarf and winter gloves.

They are known as a professional group meaning they do everything higher ups tell them to do. Idols are known as the lowest class in the entertainment industry thereof they are expected to do anything for the sake of entertainment.

"I wasn't informed that you will shoot outside today."

Everyone scrambles when Tzuyu makes a surprise visit to the set. She's alone, without Chaeyoung that can calm her on her side. She looks around, assessing the situation of the shoot of their artists.

Sana knows it is Tzuyu from afar, the way she walks, her posture, precise movements, and her unwavering voice.

"Get all the 5mix members inside the van." Tzuyu commands when she sees their managers on the side.

"We're not done." The 39 year old director shouts. "Stay in your location."

They should have known by now that going against Tzuyu is a death sentence. Though the director that KimCo chose wouldn't probably know how severe it is.

Sana rubs her arms to feel a little warm, hugging herself, making small movements so she won't freeze.

Please not today. Sana silently prays.

She has been successful in avoiding the Vice President. She needs to continue it to fix the trust of their staff but her plan crumbles. Tzuyu will definitely make a mess again.

Everyone has their eyes on Tzuyu, they thought she would brawl with the director, but she walks past him.

This is not happening. Goodness.

Tzuyu is walking in her direction. A sign of upcoming disaster.

She's too cold to move and to think. Her brain must have been frozen.

"Stand up." Tzuyu removes her coat and wraps it around her.

"You're shaking."

"No. I'm okay. We're almost done." She shivers. "Don't do anything, please." She begs. She thought everything would be back to normal now. She did everything she could to avoid her and yet here she is.

She has had enough with the gossip about Tzuyu. The staff are all talking about her, how she threatens people to get what she wants. Some are still cautious when she is near, they will instantly stop talking when she enters the room because she was close with Tzuyu.

"You're done here."

Sana holds her arm, pulling her. "Stop, please."

"You don't—"

She looks at her pleading, she's holding her arm with both of her hands. "Just wait for us to finish. We're almost done."

Tzuyu removes her gloves and wears them in her hand. She faces the crowd and announces. "Get inside the van or become jobless today. You choose."

Sana bites her lower lip, embarrassed by the way Tzuyu handles the situation. She could nicely ask the director for a break, but threatening the employees? It is absurd.

CPG pays their employees generously. 36% more than their peers and gives other perks too. That's the reason people are all eager to work in the company and are afraid to get fired.

They know better than to think that Tzuyu could possibly be bluffing. After firing managers of Icon, everyone is living on the edge ready to get pushed by the Vice President anytime.