24: End

They are already going home after performing in the yearly music festival. Other members are sleeping in their van, while Sana is looking at the pictures on her phone.

She wasn't allowed to use her phone the whole day. She agreed with it though. She knew if she looked at her pictures and remembered her, she would perform with swollen eyes.

"Not sleepy?" Jihyo whispers beside her.

"I'm tired. But I can't stop looking at her pictures."

Jihyo looks at her. It is dark, her phone is the only source of light in their van.

"It's been 7 days, Jihyo." She closes her eyes and rests her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

Jihyo wants to tell her about how Tzuyu took the blame for the accident that she caused, to prove Tzuyu has a soft side too. But she promised not to tell anyone and she doesn't have the heart to break the promise she made to the person who saved her.

Jihyo taps her cheek. "You'll be okay."

"I want to hold her again." She craves for the younger woman's touch. It is physically hurting her. She knows it's impossible to see Tzuyu again. Somehow her heart could not accept it.

"It will pass. Trust me."

Jihyo is familiar with the feeling of losing a loved one. She lost her grandmother 5 years ago, her grandfather one year later, and puff, her pet dog 2 years ago. No matter how many people she's already lost, she would never get used to the feeling.

"I know. I don't know how I will look at her brother without reminding me of her. They have the same eyes."

"Her brother must be smart too."

She wraps her arms around Jihyo's body. "I'm sure Tzuyu is smarter."

"Hope he will be a smart Vice President like Tzuyu. He's good looking too."

"Do you think this is my karma?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was not serious when it came to relationships.. I left people quickly, moved on from them fast. And now.. I can't sleep at night thinking about her."

And she only feels the desire to be in a serious relationship with Tzuyu, only her.

The leader thinks Sana looked at Tzuyu as a challenge.

Jihyo knows Tzuyu is different from the people that Sana used to date and flirt with. Tzuyu has an impressive background, rich and smart. Who wouldn't be impressed with her net worth at 24 years old?

So it's not easy for her to believe that finally Sana found someone that she would take seriously.

"Would you be serious? Would it be a different relationship?"

"I wouldn't let her go. If she would let me." Sana says it with a determination in her voice.

Jihyo nods.

"How about her driver? John right? He still wants to drive for you?"

"I think he's just waiting for Chaeyoung. He accepted the reality pretty quickly."

"Speaking of Chaeyoung, have you talked to her?"

"No, but I will tomorrow."

"Good job." Jihyo pats her head.

"I hope she's at peace now."

"She is. Don't worry." Jihyo says. She wants to say that the people she left behind will suffer more but then she holds back. "Focus on yourself and stop being grumpy."