31: They meet again

He swings his Bentley putter and smashes the vase lying at the corner of his office, after seeing the pieces of the expensive porcelain he loosens his tie and thrashes around the room and breaks everything he sees. Pouring his anger with every swing, the room soon became a victim of violence.

"Get rid of all documents, anything that can be used as evidence." He says as he throws the golf club.

"Yes, Sir."

His hand clenched on his side. He didn't know she would arrive so soon and caught him off guard. "Always unpredictable."

"Lawyer Park is following him." The man spits another bad news out.

"Get rid of him before Roseanne finds him."

He arranges his tie, unwrinkling his favorite checkered suit. He stands in front of the broken mirror, the corner of his lip twitches up, then goes into a thin line, as he practices how he should smile when he leaves his office. He manages to smile like how he used to, but quickly fades after the man in black suit informs him yet another bad news.

"And one of the Icon members is dating an ordinary fan."

Ordinary fan. He's not dating a chaebol, but a freaking cockroach.

"Those stupid fucker." He curses through gritted teeth. "Break his bone, choose a bone that he doesn't use when dancing."

"What happened?" She immediately asks after Momo picks up her phone.

She's already in her hotel room after her filming had finished at 7 in the evening.

"She collapsed. She was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie, I couldn't tell if she lost weight but she must be weak to collapse like that." Momo says in an unusual tone, somewhat concerned. "Good thing there were only us in the hallway."

Sana received numerous messages from her members that Tzuyu is in Seoul and they met her in their company. How unfortunate could her life get? She is waiting for her and now that she's back she has to be away.

What bothers her more is the way her members described how Tzuyu suddenly collapsed in front of their eyes.

"She was lifeless." Jeongyeon said in their group chat.

"It's scary. I'm glad the woman caught her on time or else she would have injured her head." Jihyo chatted.

"She looked so weak. Her movement was slow." Mina gave her observation.

"She's using a walking stick." Dahyun adds.

"Why did I have to be here in Japan!" Sana whines in frustration. "This is Nick's plan. That jerk." Sana concludes after she realizes that Nick probably sent her to Japan knowing when Tzuyu gets back to Seoul.

She sighs helplessly. "What does she look like? I mean, how is she? Did you take pictures?"

"Calm down. How could I take a picture? She has a battalion of bodyguards. She hid her body well. I could not tell."

"I will go back to Seoul." She declares. "I have to—"

"What? Are you crazy?! You have a schedule there right? Finish it before you go back here. I'm sure they already brought her to the hospital. Don't cause any trouble."

"But I have to—"

"Think of her. If you leave, Tzuyu will have to arrange your schedule. Don't give her any worries."

Momo is right. So she sighs again.

"I just—I want to hug her so bad."

The line has gone quiet. Sana sits on the bed in her hotel room, while Momo looks outside through their apartment window.