12: Two sides

"Sana, you can't change the fact that she's our boss. What if this—whatever this is you're doing with her ends badly? She can make your life miserable. You know that right?"

Sana makes sure the door of their dressing room is locked before she replies, "She's not that kind of person."

"You don't know her. We just met her. How could you trust her easily?"

"Lower your voice and hear me out first."

"What are you going to say anyway? Have you seen the articles about her? She's more dangerous than Ben. She belongs to an influential and rich family. And what if she finds out about Ben?"

"Nayeon won't let it happen."

"Nayeon? She suspended Nayeon."

"Sana." Momo holds her shoulders. "Stay away from Tzuyu, she's unpredictable. She's not someone Nayeon can—" Momo shakes her head. "It is too risky. Please."

They both look at the phone on the table when it lights up. It is Sana's. She grabs it and checks the new message.

"It's Ben. He wants to meet, he's outside."

"You don't need him anymore. Why do you still agree to meet him? Are you keeping something from me?"

Sana looks at her best friend first and smiles like she always does before closing the door to meet the 41 year old man.

Tzuyu ate dinner alone since Sana had her dinner outside already. The older woman went straight to the bathroom when she arrived after greeting her with a small smile.

Tzuyu searches the documentary on Netflix after supper and before their lessons for the night. She's sitting straight, and leaning against the backrest excited. She's been wanting to watch the documentary when she saw it on Chaeyoung's Netflix account yesterday.

"Sana, I'm watching."

Sana stands in front of Tzuyu, covering the television from the younger woman's sight. Instead of being the usual flirty and loud, Sana quietly sits on Tzuyu's lap, straddling her. She hugs Tzuyu and rests her chin on her shoulder.

"What happened? Are you tired?" Tzuyu tilts her head to the opposite side, giving more room for Sana to lay her head on.

Sana gives a small nod.

"Your hair is damp. Let me get a towel first."

But the hug tightens, not wanting to let her go.

"Your shirt is getting wet. I will be quick."

Tzuyu feels Sana's head shake in protest. "So you want me to carry you upstairs?"

Sana doesn't answer. Tzuyu wraps her arms around Sana's body, "Hold tight." And reminds her before she stands up from the couch.

Sana is not heavy, but for someone who has never hit the gym for the last 3 years, it is challenging. Tzuyu climbs the stairs while carrying a 48kg woman.

Now is the only time that Tzuyu appreciates how unorganized Sana is. She only has to kick the door slightly since Sana left her room's door ajar, and her towel within reach because she left it on her bed along with some of her clothes. Unfortunately she almost tripped on the shoes scattered on the floor.

Tzuyu sits on the edge of the bed, catching her breath while Sana sits on her lap comfortably. She is thinking about how she will dry the hair of the older woman if she has been hugging her like a koala.

"Let's dry your hair first, please."

Sana removes her arms around her and straightens her back. Her head hung low. She doesn't want to push Sana to tell her anything she's not comfortable to share. So she just places the towel over Sana's hair, and patiently dries it.