3: Clown

"Can we not include him in their new album?"

"Why?"

Tzuyu ignores the question, flipping the papers of the concept, songs, and designs for the upcoming album of Icon, CGP Entertainment's male kpop group.

"Can we?"

"No. He has a solid fan base. They usually purchase 300,000 albums every time they release a new one." Nayeon says. "It's not an option, Tzuyu."

"Why do you want to exclude him anyway?" Chaeyoung questions after punching the numbers for selling 300,000 albums.

"Because I want to."

"You can't. We can't lose money." Chaeyoung says after seeing the numbers on her calculator. Her eyes turn into a dollar sign with the large amount. People are really obsessed.

"Are you all just concerned about money? It will affect their career if you exclude him from this album."

"Give him fewer lines and less exposure."

"Tzuyu, he's the main—"

"I don't care."

"We can't do this. Give me the reason why we must give him fewer lines?" Nayeon asks through gritted teeth. Tzuyu has been giving her a hard time with her decisions, it's driving her insane.

"We can and we will."

Nayeon wants to bang her head on the wall until Tzuyu pity her and tell her what the hell is happening. Tzuyu is making unpopular decisions that don't make sense.

James is the most popular male artist in their company, to lessen his lines and exposure is a bad decision, and to exclude him? Don't even think about it. He has very passionate fans ready to attack the company if they do anything against him.

"We won't. We won't jeopardize this person's career just because you can." Nayeon tries to defend their artists.

"I agree with Nayeon. 300,000 albums is $12 million in sales."

Every meeting with Tzuyu is full of disagreement. The youngest one knows how to annoy everyone with her decisions.

"My decision is final. Less exposure if we can't exclude him."

"Tzuyu, you don't understand." And this is the moment that Nayeon will convince her to alter her decision. "Think about it thoroughly."

"I won't change my mind."

"Then tell me the reason behind this decision!"

Chaeyoung looks at the two women, wondering what they are doing. Nayeon looks so pissed, she's turning red, while Tzuyu remains calm.

"Because I can."

Chaeyoung shakes her head. Tzuyu doesn't do things just because she can. She always has her reasons. Sometimes she won't say it because she's too lazy to explain or she knows the person won't understand. OR maybe it is best to keep it hidden. She reminds herself to ask Tzuyu later.

Chaeyoung smiles widely looking at the numbers on her calculator. But almost jumps to her seat when Nayeon slams her hand hard on the table.

"This won't work. You have to think about the financial situation of the company."

Chaeyoung wants to laugh. If Nayeon knew about their plan. She shakes her head again. She finds it funny to see how people know a different Tzuyu than the Tzuyu she knows. Her soft puppy best friend, Tzuyu.

"That's what I'm doing."

"I don't understand the reason behind all of these. First, you pushed them to take lessons they didn't need. Secondly, you want to exclude the most popular member of Icon. Tell me what I am missing."