6: Thank you

Sana almost forgot the kiss. It almost didn't exist in her memory until last night when Tzuyu was teaching her and she couldn't keep her eyes off her lips. She remembers how soft it is, and even thinks of kissing her.

How could I think of kissing her? Am I going insane?

She blames the table that Tzuyu bought, because it is too small for them. Their shoulders would sometimes touch while Tzuyu explains the Great Depression. She even noticed her smooth neck and—

Sana shakes her head aggressively.

It will be worse tonight. Aish.

"What are you doing?"

Sana clutches her chest when Momo suddenly appears in front of her, bending over to look at her face closely.

"I want to forget. Please."

"Okay, but not our lyrics and choreography." Momo teases.

Sana rolls her eyes in return. "I have better memory than you."

"Are you sure?"

Sana rolls her eyes again while Momo takes a seat beside her. "How's living with the Vice President?"

"It's fine."

It's not as bad as she thought. Tzuyu's room is upstairs 2 doors away from her. Their usual routine is breakfast at 8, lesson from 8:30 to 11:30, then they will leave the house to attend to their schedule. They will get home at 6 in the evening, and the evening lesson starts at 7:30. Tzuyu will give her a test at 8:30 before leaving her to sleep.

"What does her house look like? You should've shown me."

No no no. Sana is careful when she's inside the house. She hasn't asked Tzuyu because it will sound weird, but there might be security cameras inside the house too. There are numerous outside so it's possible.

"I sent you the picture of my room."

"Yes, I've seen how messy it is."

"Oh please. It's far from messy. I always make sure it is clean before my lesson with Tzuyu."

That's the truth. Sana takes living with Tzuyu seriously.

"What is she like at home?"

"She's—"

Sana remembers the time when Tzuyu burned a pancake. Both of them can't cook so they had instant noodles instead for breakfast. Tzuyu doesn't have a maid in her house, but she informs Sana that she has a cleaning lady that cleans her house every weekend. Tzuyu reminds her not to abuse her and she should clean her own mess everyday.

"She doesn't cook."

"Yeah? What does she wear at home?"

Sana turns her head at the ridiculous question. "She's normal. She wears normal clothes."

"I mean. Does she wear short shorts? She has long legs."

"No, she doesn't. She wears sweatpants."

"Did you ask her about the restaurant?"

Oh, the poor restaurant. Two days ago, Chaeyoung made an announcement that the company's restaurant that serves food for their employees for free will now only open at 4 in the afternoon to 7 in the evening. They cut the operation hours.

"We don't talk about those things."

"They are being cheap. That restaurant is the only good thing in this company."

"So what are we?"

Momo pushes her. "Shut up. Tell me something about her."

"Why are you so interested?" Sana raises her eyebrows. Call her greedy but she doesn't want to share everything about Tzuyu. How soft she looks in her pajamas and fluffy slippers.