38: Love!

"Love!"

Tzuyu tilts her head to the side, confused. It sounds like Sana's voice but she never used endearment to call her. And who would even call her love? Too mainstream, cheesy and— A pair of arms wrap around her waist, and judging by the person's height, it is not Emily.

Thankfully.

"Hi."

There she is.

This cute little chipmunk.

For Sana she didn't expect to see Emily in Tzuyu's house. The younger woman didn't inform her. Nonetheless she smiles at Emily before approaching and hugging the confused woman.

She squints her eyes. Is this why you're not answering my call? She asks herself as she hugs Tzuyu tighter. You're mine though.

"Hello." Emily greets them, ignoring Sana's little show. The med student is ready to leave, carrying her bag in her hand.

"Tell me you miss me, then kiss me." Sana whispers.

"What?" Tzuyu furrows her brow. "I didn't understand, what were you saying?"

"Tell me you miss me and kiss me!" She enunciates every words in a whisper.

She bites her lip, getting impatient.

"I missed you!" She tiptoes and pecks Tzuyu's lips. It seems like Tzuyu won't get it anyway.

Tzuyu is taken aback by the older woman's bold actions. Sana is suddenly acting weird and clingy in front of her friend and her brother. "I missed you too."

Sana's smile grew wide. Nicholas shakes his head in disgust, Emily fakes a cough and turns to the opposite direction.

"Nick, you missed a button on your shirt." Emily notices the messy shirt of the tall man. "Did you rush to get here?"

"I think I forgot to button."

Sana looks up to Tzuyu, afraid that she would misunderstand. "The security—"

"I know." The tall woman smiles and kisses the top of her head.

"Tzu, I will go ahead. I'll call you tomorrow."

Tzuyu nods while rubbing Sana's back. "Thank you for informing me."

"It's nothing."

Nick observes how pleasant Emily is, smiling and talking softly to them. Of course, that's admirable behavior but not when her smile quickly fades after she turns around and walks away.

"Tell your security guards not to point their guns at random people."

"What happened?" Tzuyu asks. "Sana?" Her voice now laced with worry, afraid that it happened with the older woman.

"Nothing. What is she doing here?" Sana asks after Emily is picked up by one of Tzuyu's guards.

Nick just shakes his head. Dumb.

"Mom called her. They will meet here tomorrow."

"Why?"

Sana has the idea in her head on why Tzuyu's mother will meet Emily. Like those in cliché drama where the mother of the rich lead character plays the role of an antagonist. They will probably talk about how they would make her life a living hell if she doesn't break up with Tzuyu.

"They will talk about her internship."

Or not.

Nick puts his hands inside his slacks, turning his attention to the excessively attached women. "Mom will get rid of you. You should meet our grandparents or you won't see Tzuyu again."