32: Another day

To avoid conflict with Chou Tzuyu, one must not treat Sana badly. They must not talk to Sana with a suggestive tone. If she could punish you by thinking inappropriately, she would do it. Well, that was before her private jet crashed and Sana is one the suspects.

Tzuyu agreed on the invitation of the military for the 5mix to perform for them. Nicholas is furious, he would never let his future wife perform in front of those soldiers. No way in hell.

"I'm the Vice President. I will reject the invitation and you will sit back."

"Why would you reject it? That's their job."

"Sana will—"

"It's their job, Nicholas. Let them do it."

He slams his hands on the table, clearly against Tzuyu's idea. "Not my wife!"

"Your wife? Then don't marry an entertainer."

She's not someone you can just marry, Nick. Mina has been through a lot. Tzuyu continues inwardly.

Standing tall in her black stilettos, listening to their argument is Tzuyu's new secretary, Suzy. On her left hand is an ipad mini, writing, taking notes while the siblings fight. Maybe there is something worth taking notes on the way the two argue.

"I could tell you the same. The number of people that you fired and stepped on to protect—"

"Stop talking about the past."

"You hate this company, this business and yet you came back here." Nicholas glares at her. "It is because of Sana, right?"

"That's bold of you to assume she's the reason for my decisions." Tzuyu is sitting straight, her back against the backrest of her chair. "I have a goal for this company. I came back to continue what I have started."

Nicholas snickers.

"You should pack your things. I'll get my position back."

"Wait until grandpa arrives." That should be a threat but it comes out childish.

Tzuyu laughs sarcastically. "You are older than me Nick. You need to think deeper. I wonder what's the real reason you are here. I didn't expect you to accept the temporary position."

Nicholas stands from his chair. "Stop trying so hard, Tzu. You are barking at the wrong tree."

"Ahh. I guess you didn't appreciate it when I locked Sana up." He smirks though his younger sister couldn't see him. "Don't worry, I didn't touch her like Ben Kim did."

Nicholas watches how Tzuyu grips her cane tightly. He hits a spot. His sister is still affected.

Suzy stops and raises her head slightly to glance at the two. She knows Ben Kim, a billionaire, a healthy 41 year old man who suddenly died of a heart attack. She blinks continuously before going back to her business, taking notes.

"If I were you, I wouldn't stoop that low." Tzuyu says.

"I would do it if I had to. We disagree with many things but let's not forget we're siblings." Nick says. "I'd protect you in my own way, Tzu. I don't care if I'd hurt other people along the way. Our family is the most important to me."

"And that's coming from you? If you accepted this position from the beginning, I wouldn't be here."

Suzy hadn't witnessed an argument between two siblings from a family of billionaires. Their problems and misunderstandings are mostly about money, but these two are different.

"If you just stay in your lane, you wouldn't be blind. You started a fight that you couldn't win, Tzuyu."

The secretary doesn't know what they are really fighting about. The two seem close the way their grandparents describe them. But one thing is for sure, it's too much for a first day for Suzy.