5: Devil on earth

This is not how she wanted to spend her day. Sitting on the armchair inside the VP's office. The atmosphere inside is suffocating enough for Sana. Like she would choke and start losing consciousness. Maybe it was better than talking to Tzuyu inside her office.

She tries to calm herself, looking around the books on the shelves. The office is clean, and there's nothing personal on display. No picture frames on her table,  no paintings of her favorite artist, or an expensive  piece of furniture from a famous designer.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sana asks when Tzuyu hasn't said anything, wanting to appear tough in front of the young Vice President, she makes sure to sit properly.

"You will stay in my house. I'll be your history teacher."

"What?" Sana furrows her forehead, unsure if she heard it right. "Are you joking?"

"I don't do jokes."

"But why??" Sana asks too eagerly.

Calm down, Sana. Don't make the same mistake.

"Can we negotiate this? I'm really trying my best here."

"No. I'm not asking you if you want to stay with me. I'm informing you." Tzuyu types on her laptop as Sana continues to think of anything that will convince Tzuyu with her nonsense idea.

She's not mad at Tzuyu, they can even be friends. But living with her is too much of a punishment. She can only show and be her real self when she's at home. How will she do that if she lives with Tzuyu? How can she dance in the middle of the night if Tzuyu sleeps before sunset?

"But why? I mean, you hate me. Why do you want me in your house? It doesn't make sense."

"I don't hate you."

"You do."

"I don't."

"I don't wear makeup at home."

"And?" The younger girl stops, raising her eyebrow waiting for the older woman to continue her excuse.

"I mean, you will see my bare face."

Tzuyu almost laughed, yes, almost. "I've already seen everything." She bows her head to hide the smile creeping on her face.

"Everything??"

"Yes."

"What do you mean everything?"

She lifts her gaze and stares at Sana. "I've seen it all."

"What?" Sana looks down on her body and crosses her arm across her chest. "You? You s-see?"

"I don't have interest in your body. Stop thinking dirty."

"I already forgave you and now you're making another mistake again." Sana huffs.

"I didn't apologize. I have nothing to apologize for."

"Oh really?" She raises her eyebrow.

The nerve of this girl is out of this world. She really has the power to annoy even the kindest person. Yes, I'm talking about myself.

"I don't want to repeat myself, Minatozaki."

Oh, I have an idea.

Sana smirks.

Maybe this is the revenge that Sana has been waiting for. She stands up and sways her hips as she walks towards the desk. She puts her hands on the table and leans seductively, "Do you want to hurt me again?"

"Stop being a baby, and go back to your seat." Tzuyu answers with a straight face.

"What if I want to stay this close?"