𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

"Why do you always visit me at night", I questioned while observing the skull in my hand. My thumb rubbed against the smooth yet rough texture of the sphenoid bone.

"I prefer the night", Muzan answered, his red eyes watching me closely. Even with his romantic advantages, his eyes told me just how cruel of a person he truly is. Not that I care much about.

"Won't you get tired of coming to see me every night though", I asked. "Humans need rest don't they", I added looking at him from the corner of my eyes. "...I have grown accustomed to my irregular sleep schedule", he explained. "Hm that makes sense", I hummed placing the skull back down in front of me. "Besides..", he began as he reached his hand out towards me. I turned to look at him, letting him rub the back of his cold fingers against my cheek.

"..I won't ever get tired of visiting you", he finished. I smiled at him. "Even better answer", I smiled. He gave me a small smile then pulled his hand away from me.

"You're beautiful", he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "So are you", I replied. " Your facial features are beautiful under the moon light", I commented. Th bright blue-ish moonlight made his skin glow and made his black hair along with mine a darker shade, a shade dark enough to put a black heart to shame.

"Thank your skull for that", I chuckled. "Never heard a person compliment someone's bone structure", he chuckled dryly. "I am not a person, I am Y/n", I replied. "A higher being then everyone else, a princess", I stated. "That you are", he agreed laughing to himself a bit.

The sound of my door sliding open cauising Muzan's smile to drop fast.

"It's time for the princess to rest soon", My father said, more like ordered. Muzan ignored his existence. He grabbed my hand gently and raised it towards his lips. His cold lips kissed the back of it, his eyes closed as he did. He kept my hand near his mouth as he opened his eyes again.

"I'll visit soon", he said. "I don't doubt you will", I replied. He kissed it once more then released my hand letting me put it back down. He stood up then smoothed out his suit before turning around and heading for the door. He didn't tell my father goodbye or even acknowledged his presence. Once he stepped out of the room my father gave me a look then followed out after Muzan; Closing the door behind him. I looked back down at the skull before me as I picked it up.

I observed it once more. Loving the small irregularities and texture. The irregularity that stood out more from the rest was the enlarged and chipped eye sockets area. I kissed the forehead of it, telling the person who this skull belonged to a goodnight.