𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

          "You sure are a weird one Muzan", I commented while standing outside on the balcony to my room. Muzan sat on the railing of it facing towards me. The moon light shine behind him, casting a dark shadow over the front of his body. His glowing red eyes help me see a bit of his pale face.

        "I'm the weird one", he said in a taunting tone. "Yes you", I giggled stepping out onto the bacon and walked over beside him. "You visit me at the dead of night, bring me skulls as gifts, pale skin and have such red glowing eyes that puts my blood to shame", I named. "Some may accuse you of being a demon", I joked. He just stared quiet, not phased by my words at all.

         "If I was one would you fear me", he questioned. "No because you aren't one", I scoffed. "Demons are just fairy tales told to scare the village children", I explained. "That doesn't answer my question", he said causing me to look at him. He got off the railing to get closer to me. The moonlight now shaking on the right side of his body.

        "Would you find me repulsive if I was a demon", he questioned. I stood up and turned around to be able to be closer to him.

        "..I don't think I could ever find you repulsive", I answered. "I find you quite beautiful", I giggled. "Not more than me of course", I added. He let out a hum then began reaching inside of his jacket. He pulled out a rabbit skull and held it out towards me. I quickly took it and began looking over it. It was brand new. You can tell my some left over blood stains and some muscle stuck to it.

"Just got this one", I questioned. He just nodded his head. "You are the only one gifts I look forward to", I smiled heading back to my room. Suddenly he grabbed my upper arm making me stop. I looked back at him seeing jealousy in his eyes.

"There are others", he questioned. "Of course I'm a princess after all", I answered. His grip suddenly tightened on my arm.

"Who are they", he questioned, no more like demanded. "Don't worry I denied them all", I scoffed removing my arm from his tight grip. He just stayed quiet. "I have to go now I'm getting tired", I said then began walking towards the exit back to my bedroom.

"Why denied them", he questioned causing me to stop and turn around. "Simple none of them has brought me skulls as a gift", I answered. "Now if one of them do I'll let you know since you'll have to up your game", I teased. He just gave me a small smile.

"Now goodnight Muzan", I said then closed the glass door to my balcony. I stood there watching him trying to see how he was going to get down. It was blinked soon as I blinked he was gone. I missed him leaving again. I walked over towards the wall on the other side of my bed and sat the bunny skull next to then others. Once I liked how it positioned I walked over to my bed and got into it then soon went to sleep.