𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

          "Here's your wedding gift", Muzan spoke his kind smile gracing his pale face. In his hand was Olivier's skull. Some of the tissue and blood were still coating his skull. I stood there in horror. Who knew I would stare at a skull in such horror and heartbreak. I never loved Oliver, but seeing him dead on the floor; Head split clean open made the tears put out of my eyes. My tears drop to the floor mixing in with the sea of blood.

           Muzan was a real demon. A demon that killed all of the guest, bodyguards, servants, my fiancee and my father.

           There was so much blood you would mistaken it for the color of the floor and the wall.

           "Do you wish for me to put along with your other gifts", Muzan questioned. "I doubt it would look good with such expensive items", he added. I noticed the dead guards body that laid limp beside me. I quickly leaned down and pulled the katana out from its holster. I held it put infant of me, gripping the handle of it. I let out harsher breath. My upper teeth hugging my lower ones, my breath spilling out from the tiny opening in between some of my teeth.

              "Such hatred do you love me that much", he chuckled. "STAY AWAY FROM ME", I screamed taking a step back almost tripping on my blood covered wedding kimono. "Maybe you'll like this gift", he said tossing Olivier's skull aside. His landed in the puddle of mixed blood. He then approached my father's body that laid not too far from me.

              "S-Stop..", I whimpered the katana shaking violently in my grasp. Muzan's nails dug deep into my fathers head. He  lift my father's head up forcing me to see his the fearful look on his face. I could hear the skin and muscles tearing as he began pulling his skull out from his body.

             "STOP IT I DEMAND YOU', I screamed. I could see the bloody skull coming out of the human cocoon, my father's body.

             "I-I'lLL KILL YOU MUZAN STOP IT", I begged. Muzan glanced up at me. When he did he ripped the skull out of my father's head then stood back up. Muzan tossed his skull up into the air then caught it making it sit up right.

              "I'm sure you'll prefer this one more than the humans", he chuckled. My worried face turned into a rageful one. I let right at him with the intent to kill. I charged forward thrusting the katana right for Muzan's neck. Muzan stood there still holding my father's skull. The katana sliced against the side of his neck, but left no mark. It was like a pencil sliding against a pice of paper, but leaving no writing. I stared at him with wide yes, his red ones staring right back at me.

                "W-What but I cut you I cut you", I began rambling. Muzan dropped my father's skull. His hands reached for my face holding it gently in his grasp. The blood painting against my brown skin. I had to remind myself the gentle hands on my face just killed everyone in this room.

                "You still think I'm beautiful don't you", he questioned his thumb rubbing circles against my cheek. My fear of lying to him and my honesty stopped me from lying. I wanted to call him repulsive, ugly, digesting, to go die in a hole.

                  "...Yes", I croaked. "Why did you do this'", I whimpered. Muzan stayed quiet, still studying my features. He leaned it, his mouth agape. He bite down on my lip gently causing me to let out a pained sound. He began sucking the blood that spilled out of my lip while kissing me. Once he got his fill he piled away from me. My blood decorating his lips like messy lipstick. He like dup the remainder of it.

                   "Why Muzan why me", I sobbed. The moon yet again mad this skin glow. I hate that I could see the beauty in him still.

                       "Because..", he began, his hands sliding down my face to grip my neck. His sharp bloodied nails pressed against my skin, but didn't puncture it yet.

                        "...You belong to me", he finally answered. He shoved his nails into my neck. My eyes widened and I began grasping at his wrist trying to free myself. He wasn't chocking me tightly enough to stop ym airways, but I felt something shoot out of his nails and into me. My body was on fire, my skin began moving, my body felt like it was changing.

                    "Aghhgh", I choked, my mouth open letting out my choked noises. I began struggling harder in Muzan's grip, but it was futile to get out. My tears soon turned bloody as blood spilled from my eyes. My eyes rolled back into my head. I soon began passing out. The last thing I heard was

                      "Accept my blood....become my wife"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════