𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

We stood before a black and dark grey decorated mansion. The place was surround by huge black walls with a gate. Inside their was gravel path that led to to the home version of a castle. Muzan walked me up the bath, the trees swayed from the wind letting the moonlight shine down on us. He forced me to hold his hand. It was comforting yet scary, that what terrified me the most.

Upon entering the mansion I could smell the blood of the people that used to occupy this home. I could smell the iron like aroma on the drawl brown walls, straw like floors and the dark ceiling above us. It made my stomach tighten signaling I was starting to get hungry. I glanced at Muzan seeing he was smiling at me.

"What", I questioned. "You could've said you weren't craving", he replied. "I'm not", I fussed. "Very well then", he replied focusing back ahead. It was a quiet for a good minute before I broke ti.

"I'm not hungry Muzan", I huffed. "I didn't say you were", he replied. "Your silence is enough", I mumbled. "All I am doing is showing you our new home", he replied now stopped walking.

In front of us were two double black and brown doors. Muzan stepped in front of me and took my hands into his. Our cold skin pressed up against each other, inserted of my body fearing the cold it embraced it as if it was heat emitting off his skin. I stared down at his hands, watching his sharp nailed thumb rub my skin. He released his right hand from mine and lifted it up towards my face. His grabbed my chin gently and made me face him. His demonic bore into my similar demonic ones. His being a bright blood red and mines giving off just as much devilish glow.

"Do you hate me", he questioned his hand moving to cup my cheek. I couldn't stop myself from leaning into his touch. His thumb rub my chin gently as a lover should, but the thought of my father's blood on his hand disturbed me.

"For killing my only family, the man I wished to marry and turning me into a monster", I questioned. "You truly believe I ruined your life", he replied his voice laced with annoyance, his face remaining unaltered.

"What else did you do then Muzan", I questioned. "Gave your life you deserve", he answered. "A life where you are powerful and free. Not a weak one that humans live", he explained. "If so then you deny we're monsters then", I questioned. "We're gods", he corrected causing me to smile and shake my head.

"That is what gods are", I said lifting my hand to hold the back of his that was on my face. Muzan let out a hum lifting his free hand to hold the other side of my face. "We're just demons. humans are the bugs that have yet to be squashed", he stated. "..But that doesn't answer my question....", he trailed off.

"..Do you hate me", he repeated. I hated him. I could feel the hate in my bones, skin and lungs. If I had my heart it will be the only thing that would make my heart beat. My hatred for him. Yet, the hated I feel feel different. I felt hate before. I felt it at the ripe age of ten.

When my mother past, I remember how much I cried out for her; Along with my father who couldn't hold his cries in. I dug up her skull out of the freshly buried ground and held it close to me. A guard notified my father about me, sitting out in the field holding the skull of the woman he once loved. He couldn't stop himself from slapping me across my face.

I didn't hate him because of the slap. I hated him for turning her body into ashes. He burned er body then spread her ashes in a place she would want to sprinkle across of. I remember standing beside him, glaring up at him as he spreader her ashes. I wanted to kill him for not letting me keep her skull. I hated him. O focuses I grew out of the hate for him, but I remember how it felt to hate someone so much.

The hate I felt for Muzan was different. Sometimes being near him I thought my heart was beating for him. My skin even my bones would cry out for him. I don't know if it was for his blood to spill as I killed him or to feel him against me.

"My answer doesn't matter does it", I stated. "No matter what you won't let me leave", I said. He stayed quiet waiting for my answer.

"...I do hate you Muzan", I answered. A small smile finally sprouted across his face. He leaned forward pressing a gentle kiss against my lips. I closed my eyes and began kissing him back. I let my hatred pour into my kiss making the kiss genuine. After a minute he forced himself to break the kiss. He stayed close letting his breath fan my lips. He moved away and released my face. He reached inside of his suit and began digging for something. He pulled out a red blood crown.

The jewels reminded me of drops of blood under a light. It was beautiful. He kissed the crown then placed it on top of my head. Once it was neatly on my head he took a step back then turned around. He grabbed the double doors and slid them open, making them slide apart.

Outside in the courtyard were a small army of demons. They all sat in their knees with their foreheads kissing the grown. None fo them dared to look up. Muzan turned towards me and held his hand out towards me. I lifted my right hand and placed it into his. He lifted my hand towards his mouth kissing the back of it.

"For you", he said against my skin before moving away. He led me out of the building and into the moonlight. My bright red crown shined bright in the moonlight like a beacon. He released my hand then joined me by my side. He gave me a piece of his kingdom. A few of the ones that feared him now serve me. I couldn't fight the smile off my face. It felt like a coronation day for to me. I was a princess then, he turned me into a queen. That is what I always wished to be.

I turned to look at Muzan. When he looked at me I placed my lips against his. He gladly kissed me back.

I'm truly evil for loving the man who took my human life.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

This is what the Manson somewhat looks like and the size

The crown

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════