𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

       "You are the most beautiful woman I ever met", Oliver, a new suitor, spoke as he held my hand, his thumb rubbing at my knuckles. He has started visiting me everyday only in the daytimes. Muzan only visited at night as usual. So far he isn't as annoying at the others.

        "I doubt you met any then", I commuted pulling my hand from his grip. He just began laughing. "I heard about your char mastic nature", he chuckled. "What else you heard about me then", I hummed. "That you're smart, beautiful, elegant, the image of a perfect wife", he answered. "Our marriage traditions includes killing the other and keeping their skull", I lied. "I am not too fond of dying", I added. Instead of his smirk fading it turned into a smile?

       "I don't mind gracing you with my skull if it means I can die as your husband", he admitted. My smile dropped fast I caught off guard by his response. No one ever responded that way, not even Muzan.

       "You don't mind huh", I hummed. "Not at all love", he smiled. "All I ask is you put me in a special spot in your room or even beside you while you sleep", he explained. "..Maybe we'll see", I replied.

        "Prince Olivier I would like to get to know your clan more", my father announced causing us to both look at him. "Can't you wait", I fussed. My father just smiled. "You grown attached to him already", he chuckled. "No I doubt he wants to speak politics and economy with you right now", I answered. Oliver just placed his hand on my shoulder.

         "It's okay I have to leave before it gets dark", Oliver sighed about to stand up, but stopped.

         "Oh! Before here I got you a gift", he gasped digging in his pockets. He finally pulled out a folded up paper. He handed it to me, I took it out from in between his fingers tips and opened it. My eyes went big.

           "I had an artist sketch a whale skull found don the beach", he explained standing to his feet. "Beautiful isn't it", he asked. "So beautiful the details everything about its beautiful", I exclaimed jumping to my feet to hug Oliver tightly. He wrapped his arms around me immediately gracing me in his warmth that his body was giving, the opposite of Muzan's cold one.  He broke it then grabbed my hand to kiss the back of the knuckles.

          "Until then my love", he smiled then turned around and left with my father. I watched as the did before sitting down the pillows again. I observed every detail of the drawing. It was the most beautiful skull I ever seen, even if it wasn't here right now I knew it was beautiful in person. The dark clouds and rain made the room temperature cool and the sound of rain kissing the balcony floor outside made a peaceful sound. The perfect environment for studying this drawing. I sat there staring at the drawing in admiration not noticing the demonic man in the corer of my room.

            He hid in corner of the wall close to the ceiling of my room. The shadows hid him well and the claw marks he made from the negative feelings that were swirling in his chest next to his dead heart. The veins popped out from around his face and his red eye glow in the dark. they move side to side rapidly from how both angry and jealous he was. The dark aura radiating off his body got so strong to the point it was making the air thick.

             It felt like something was on my backside. It was like a ghost creeping up behind you, it's sharp cold claws digging into you shoulder until you turn around. I turned around and the feeling immediately went away. I looked back to see what it was. I just saw my regular room and my skull collection. It's probably just nerver; Never know who's going tp try and assassinate you. I turned back around and began admiring at the drawing again.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

This is Oliver