𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

        I sat dazed out of my mind in the corner of the room. The floor was that same blood red color except it was beginning to dry , soon sticking to the gray color floor. Around me laid the bodies of the people I devoured in my starving state. they were all wrinkled up, theirs body curled dup into a fetal position due to the amount of blood I drained out of them. The blood covered my lips and the front of my chin like messy lipstick.

    I heard the door open I didn't bothering looking already knowing who it was. His expensive shoes tapped against the floor as he walked over the drained bodies. When he was in front of me that's when I decided to turn my head to look up at him. He stared down at me with adoration and slight disgust In his bright red eyes. He still looked beautiful to me, no matter how much I despise him. Can I even despise a man like him now that his blood is in me?

       I felt his cold touch against my skin. I leaned into his hand instead of way. I now greet the cold instead of rejecting it. Muzan used a cloth to wipe the blood off my face. Once he was done he tossed it aside. His other hand grasp my other cheek making me face my head more towards him. The disgust in his eyes were gone. You would think by him holding me he was showing me pity. His eyes said otherwise, he felt nothing for what he had done. He was a real demon.

       "...Their skulls..let me keep them", I croaked. "Please", I whimpered, his thumb rubbing against my skin making small circles. He gave me a small smile before saying

       "Anything for my baby", then his lips were gently pressed against mine. I truly became a demon.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════