𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"The Demon King himself is spending his night time with me this is nice", I said in a sarcastic tone.

Muzan gave me a small smile. He caressed the side of my face with his sharp nails causing me to glance back at him. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes watching his nails scrape down against my cold brown skin. of my neck heading across my shoulders I rolled my eyes at him moving away from him.

"Don't be like this", he said his smile now gone.

"Like what? I'm being me right now", I replied.

Muzan grabbed my arm forcing me to sit up. He manhandled me until I was sitting on tp of his lap. His arms slithered around your waist hugging you close to his front. He hid his face into the side of your neck, his lisp grazing your skin ever so slightly. He placed a lone kiss where your beating pulse use to be making you roll your eyes at him.

"I don't like it when you're like this", he said. "I don't care", I replied.

"You killed the human isn't that enough to punish me", he questioned. I turned my head to the side to look back at him from the corner of my eyes.

"I didn't realize you were attached to her", you frowned. "I wasn't, I was just using it", he said making you roll your eyes again. "Didn't look like it to me, you looked at her as if she was your wife", you hissed breaking from his grip, he allowed you to.

"I have to blend in", Muzan reminded. "Why? To hide from the demon slayer Corp", you questioned. "You can kill ever single one of them with a snap of your fingers, you don't need to hide form them", you fussed standing up off the floor.

"Killing them would be a waste of a potential demon", Muzan stated. "We have enough demons", I countered. "I'll say there's enough demon's when there is enough", he replied causing me to turn around to face him. .

"And I'll keep killing your bitches until you realize I am your wife", I snapped jabbing a finger into his direction.

His hand snatched the bottom of my jaw fast. His nails sunk deep into he skin of my cheeks as he forced me to stare into his demonic glowing red eyes. The veins were popping out of his face and neck.

Muzan was now standing in front of me almost towering over me. The light from the moon made his shadows and the shadows of the room strike fear in any demon, including me. Yanking my face forward he forced the space in between us to shrink. I could feel his cold nose brush up against mine.

"You seem to have the wrong idea about this arrangement", he spoke. "About who you are...to me", he said his nails sinking deeper into my skin making me release a pained whimper.

"When I asked you to be my baby, I was not asking for a wife", he stated. "I was asking for someone who I can cherish when I wish to, someone who I can ignore, someone who I can show affection to, someone who I can fuck whenever I want to, someone who I can beat", he hissed his pressure growing stronger to the point if I were human my jaw would have been shattered.