𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

warning : child death

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

2nd pov

A lone demon slayer sat forced onto his knees. He refused to hang his head low, to avoid bowing towards you. He glared harshly at you the best he could. The anger and worry swirling around his head, enough to make his heart beat fast with anxiety.

You stood behind a small child, little girl no older than six. Your gentle hands were placed on top of her small shoulders. The child shook in fear from your soothing hands. Her eyes remained solely on her older brother. She knew he would save her somehow. He always did.

"LET GO OF HER", the demon slayer raged spit fling out of his mouth. He was met with a kick into his back making him crash forward. Before he could lift himself a foot pressed down on his backside. He looked back seeing a formally dressed demon with hair similar to the raging sun and eyes of bloodlust. The demon stared nonchalantly down at him, not phased by his struggling in the least. The demon slayer soon turned his focus back onto you when he heard the sound of jewelry moving.

He watched as you turned the child around to make her face you. You bowed down to be eye level with her. The child shook more, gripping her toy tighter.

You placed your hands on her cheeks and used your thumbs to wipe her stray tears.

"Wait here", you told in a kind voice. The child hesitantly nodded her head. You gave her a smile then turned to focus onto her brother.

"Do you really think I wouldn't notice a demon slayer sniffing around my property", You spoke.. The demon slayer just chuckled.

"Why catch me now then", he questioned. "Took you months to realize I was watching you demons", he boasted anger mixed in his tone.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak", you quoted placing your hand on top of his sister's head. "I simply wanted to see how long you would keep at what you were doing", you informed guiding his sister to stand in front of you.

"The Demon Slayer Corps sent you here, a low ranking demon slayer, as an insult to me and everything that I stand for", you stated placing your hands on the side of his sister's neck. Your fingers rub at her neck, your red nails dragging across her skin gently.

"And to think they would least send someone with no family connections", you commented looking down at the child. Then with ease you killed the child. A snap echoed throughout the air then the sound of her body crashing onto the ground.

The demon slayer stared wide eyed at his baby sister, his mouth hung open just before his shocked and broken scream drilled the air.

"What day you want to do with him", the demon, Hitoshi, holding the demon slayer down questioned. "Kill him somewhere else, I have no need for his skull", you answered picking the dead child by her hair.

"Very well", Hitoshi acknowledged. He soon signaled some demons to take the screaming demon slayer away before following after you.

You took Hitoshi in after turning him. You found him in poor village, the people there treated him like a monster already due to his vibrant hair colors and the fact he was blind. After begging for you to spare him, you turned him and ended up granting his sight back. Since then he sworn to follow you through the land all the way to eternity.

The walk to your room was quiet. Only the sound of the girl's body being dragged behind you.

"Speak your mind", you granted. "He is waiting for you in the other room", he told referring to Muzan. You stopped dead in your tracks.

"He's here", you questioned turning to face Kenin who nodded his head.

"He told me not to tell you", he admitted, no fear nor delight in his tone; he was always expressionless.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner", you fussed. "I didn't want to interrupt you, it has been a while since you collected a skull", Hitoshi answered. "Doesn't matter", you fussed tossing the child into his direction. He side stepped letting the corpse fly right past him. You leaned against the huge glass window and crossed your arms.

"He had the nerve to come back here after two months", you scowled. "Do you wish me to escort him out", Hitoshi questioned causing a laugh to come form you.

"If you wanted to die so badly come to me instead", you joked. "Muzan would just sneak his way back in like a roach he is", you spat. "Like he did back when I was human", you added. You had to force the smile off your face remembering how he acted back when you were human. It made it easier when remembering human woman you found with him.

"He can hear you", he reminded. "I am aware", you replied then a chuckle left you. "Maybe if I were better trained back then I could've left a legacy behind instead of corpses", you thought out loud. "And be done with him", you sneered.

"Maybe", Hitoshi replied. "Maybe not", he added.

"It is unfortunate", you sighed. "I'll go now, be a dear and clean the skull", you ordered Kenin aiming a finger at the child's body. "Of course", Hitoshi replied bowing his head a bit. Hitoshi picked the corpse up and threw it over his shoulder. He stood back up, his hand on the body to keep it steady on his shoulder.

"Good luck, your majesty", he said then left the hallway the two fo you were in. You stay cleaning against the window with your eyes closed. You reopened it, keeping your demonic eyes aimed down towards the ground.

"Hello Muzan", you greeted the embodiment of evil that was standing behind you. Only the thin glass kept the two of you separated. He held a nonchalantly look on his face. His glowing bloodlust eyes glowed in the darkness of outside. His next words made your scowl grow more and the urge to rip his fucking throat out grow harder to resist.

"Hello...baby"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Smut next chapter as an apology for being late with this book :)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════