𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝑋

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════Warning: descriptive gore

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Warning: descriptive gore

If you want a better visual of the fight, watch Aragai vs Kiss Shot. It's not the exact fight but it's somewhat based off that
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Are you ready, Nephew"

Daisuke got into a defensive position. The long Michigan that was dark as night hovered over his shoulder as he aimed the sword slightly up toward the sky. The blade was like the shadow that overtook the sky as the sun fell into its nightly slumber

"Ready"

As soon as the words left from his mouth you were in front of him. A sinister smile grew on your face revealing your demonic fangs and shrunken irises. Daisuke's instincts quickly kicked in. Turning the handle in his grip to the side, he swung the blade aiming for the side of your neck.

Your hand shot up grabbing his wrist and forced it to aim up towards the sky. You squeezed down hard breaking his wrist and snapping the bone. Daisuke released a grunt dropping his weapon.

"Be a dear and let's not use weapons, okay", you smiled before retracting your fingers back a bit then sunk your nails deep into his skin hitting an artery. Blood spilled from his puncture wounds Daisuke glared at you as he felt your nails tear deep through his flesh.

Holding onto his wrist, you leaned back and sent a hard kick into his stomach. It all happened so fast, but it felt so slow for him. The force of the kick shattered his ribs. Daisuke shut his eyes as he felt the vile of spit and blood force itself out from his low abdomen. He spat the blood and vile out. Daisuke felt the painful burn of the stretch in his skin as his body and left arm. Soon, he felt his arm torn from his body.

Daisuke crashed hard into the stone wall behind me creating a crater into its hard flesh. Resting his back against it he growled in pain. The stump where his arm was torn off from bleed profusely before eventually stopping, but the pain. The pain was unlike any other he had felt. It was as if his body was on fire as if someone was stabbing him over and over again in that one spot.

You giggled lifting his arm up to observe his hand, that's when you saw the ring.

"Aw nephew why didn't you tell me you were married", you chuckled. "Tell me who is she".

Daisuke glared at you while holding the spot where his arm was torn off from. He released huffs trying to get used to the lesion. You moved his detached arm making his hand flop around.

"Tell me, does she know you fight demons", you asked.

"I don't have anyone", he frowned slowly standing up. "So you're just a poor man who wear's ring around", you scoffed. "I know someone of Olivier's bloodline wouldn't suffer that type of embarrassment", you spoke tossing his arm aside. "So tell Auntie, who is she I would like to visit her".