𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

I placed the skull of the demon slayer in the corner of the room. I wasn't able to make a shrine for my deceased husband, Olivier, and for everyone else that died that day. We were suppose to be wed; I don't care what Muzan says he will always be my Olivier true destined husband. If I haven't met Muzan or knew of his demonic nature I would've chose him. Even if it was destined he will hate me down the line.

"You're sill giving them gifts", Muzan commented. I didn't notice he was behind me he must've masked his presence, he always do anyways. I was use to it by now.

"They deserve one", I answered. "For being weak", he questioned walking around and standing in front of me blocking my view of the skull.

     "They should have became a demon then maybe they would had a fighting chance", he explained. "A teaspoon of my blood and they would've lived", he added. "You're lying", I said looking up at him. His eyes soften a bit and small smile appeared on his face. He held his hand out gripping the top of my head gently, his fingers tangling with my braids. He gripped some of my braids then gently tilted my head back to make me look up at him.

"Even so they would die as a demon rather than a weak animal", he replied. "All of us aren't weak", I replied. He released my head and took a step back. He lift his foot then slammed his foot down hard on the demon's slayer skull shattering it.

"They were, still are, weak and disgusting creatures", he stated in a stern tone. "You don't associate with them anymore", he added. "But I was human before you turned me", I stated. looking forward again to avoid his eyes. "..I turned you what you were destined to be", he said lifting my chin up making me look up at him again. "A demon", I finished.

"And my wife", he corrected, his voice and tone still cold as the day I met. I don't think his voice was ever warm; not even those nightly visit I use to cherish so much.

"So you should be standing in my presence not kneeling", he said releasing my chin letting me lower my head back in place. I got off my knees and stood back up.

"You still wish to live here", he questioned reaching out and moving some of my braids of my shoulder. "I do it's my home", I answered. "Your place is by my side", he stated. "You'll be living with me from now on", he said. "Why do I need to leave now", I questioned. "You'll be meeting my upper moons, you're apart of them now it will be best to introduce you now", he explained. "And your place is by my side", he added. "This place is my home", I repeated grabbing his hand gently, using my thumb to rub genet at his skin. He moved his hand a bit so he could lift it towards his lips. He placed a gentle kiss on the back of my hands. His lips stayed against my skin for a couple of seconds before he pulled away.

"I'll come for you tomorrow night so be ready", he said making me open my hand. He used his other hand to dug around in his pocket. He pulled something out and place inside my hand, it was a rat skull. Once he released his grip I began looking over the petite skull. Holding it up to get a good look of it.

"I'll be back tomorrow", Muzan said walking away. He stopped beside me and pulled me towards him by the waist. He placed a kiss against my cheek then continued on his way. I didn't turn around just stared at the skull.

⋆★⋆

The place we were in was incredible and alarming. There was many rooms some upside down, sideway, even upright. There was even stairs that were upside down and ladder located no the weirdly arranged walls. It was easy to get lost in here. The other demons, the upper moons, were standing on. Muzan and I were hanging upside down. My head wasn't spinning at all that was scared me. The sound of a Biwa strumming every few minutes.

"Upper moon zero huh", Douma hummed resting his head against his hand, sitting in a criss cross position. "You have a pretty wife master~", he commented his demonic eyes still on me. "What is your name oh", Douma tried asking that was he realized his eyes disappeared from his eye sockets. It was like they up and disappeared, but you can tell from the bloody holes and left over veins they were ripped out of his skull. I glanced over seeing the eyes in Muzan's hand. I didn't even notice nor feel him move from his spot.

"Watch your words Douma", Muzan said; You could sense the hostility in his tone. His expression didn't show showing how scary he can be. Muzan flipped his hand over letting the dust fall out of his hand.

"Meeting is concluded", Muzan said. "Awww that was short", Douma whined his eyes now regrown back into his head. "Didn't he just tell you to watch your mouth", Akaza, upper moon three, spat at Douma. "Still kind and generous as ever Akaza!", Douma chuckled glancing at him from the corner of his colorful numbered eyes. Akaza just gave him a hateful look before disappearing.

"Have a good one Master and Lady Y/n", Douma beamed waving at us before disappearing along with some of other upper moons. It was just us and the diwa playing demon. I don't know how to feel about. It pains me I've grown use to my demonic form and letting other demons. I need to get away from him. Killing him is off my list now, that's Cleary impossible ,right?

"..Let's go", Muzan said holding his hand out towards me. I stared at for a couple of seconds before reaching out. I placed my hand gently into his. He gripped it then we soon left the weirdly shaped fortress.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Sorry if this chapter was boring could not come up with something for the upper moons to blab about 😭
════ ⋆★⋆ ════