𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

I slowly began waking up from my deep sleep. My body felt heavy it was hard enough to open my eyes without drifting back to sleep. Once my vision cleared and my eyes were full open I saw I was somewhere else. I shot up and began looking around. I was in some kind of basement looking room. I was on a mattress with a blanket covering me. I also felt different.

I looked down at my hands. My skin was much darker and a cooler tone color now. My nails were long and red. As if it was painted. I picked at my nails to try get the paint off. The nail polish wouldn't chip, my finger nails were actually red.

"What the", I began.

"I knew you accept it", a voice said causing me to look up. There sat Muzan. How did I not notice him? That's when I remembered. He killed everyone and did something to me. He infected me with something. He shoved his fingers in me.

"W-What did you do to me", I questioned. "I did what you ask", he answered. "What", I questioned. "I gave you another life", he added. I began shaking my head. "No I didn't want this you killed everyone", I snapped. "You killed my father you disgu-", I snapped. His hand grabbed my neck immediately like a hawk grabbing it's prey.

"I suggest you watch your words", he said his eyes boring into mine. I grabbed at his wrist trying to pull him off me, but he wouldn't budge. I stared at him trying not to show my fear, but who knows he's demon he could probably smell it. Muzan finally released my neck and backed off.

"I granted you a new life...like you wanted", he stated. "NOT LIKE THIS", I shouted. "I-I don't want to be a demon I refuse to live like this", I snapped. "I gave you a better life, in this life you'll live as a powerful demon rather than a weak, revolting human", he replied causing me to shake my head. "I was talking about reincarnation not whatever fucked  up shit you did to me you dumb fuck", I shouted. Muzan just smiled at me.

    "You're acting like this because you're hungry", Muzan suddenly said. When he said that my brain finally processed how hungry I was. I could even my mouth started to salivate.

        "I'm not hungry", I lied. Muzan got up off the bed and walked over towards the exit, his feet clacking as he did. He opened the door and leaned out. It looked like he was grabbing somebody. Next thing I knew he dragged somebody into the room.

         "NO PLEASE LET ME GO LET ME GO", the woman cried. He threw her body at the wall hard. She slammed against it then slid down. She saw me and then rushed to curling up in the corner of the room. The side of her started bleeding. The aroma immediately entered my nose making me slob even more. I looked back at Muzan who was closing the door behind. I heard the door slam shut. I jumped off the bed and rushed towards it. I pounded my fist against it creating small dents from my new found strength.

          "LET ME OUT MUZAN", I screamed. "MUZAN", I shouted pounding even more. When I heard the woman make a small whimper I froze. My body began shaking. I could even feel the veins popping gout of my skin. I looked down at my hands; they were curled up as if my body was preparing itself. It was preparing when I was ready to punch on my prey. Tears slid down my cheeks as I slowly turned around to face the terrified woman. The woman pressed herself up more against the wall. I could hear her blood pumping. The sound was taunting me.

          "No no no please no", I whimpered shaking my head. I pressed myself abasing the door trying to get a grip on it. I couldn't control myself.

           "P-P-Please let me go I ", she whimpered. "I-i have a family please", she cried. "Please don't move", I whimpered. "Wh-What", the woman questioned starting to get up. Soon as he feet slid against the ground I blacked out for a second.

            When I came to my mouth was on her beck, my teeth were sunk in a huge part of her neck. Her body soon stopped twitching. That's when realized I was sucking the blood out of her. I unlatched my mouth and jumped away from her. I couldn't stop myself from licking the blood around my lips. The metal like taste was like a drug to me. My hands are drenched in her blood. I lift my hand up towards my face; my mouth was inching towards my hands trying to lick some of the blood. I let out a cry forcing myself not too. That's when I felt something coming up my throat.

         I quickly turned around on to my hands and knees to throw up. Only blood mixed slob like vomit was able to come up. My chest burned as I panted harshly after I was able to get everything up.

          I heard the doo open causing me to look over. "Enjoy the meal", he questioned.

          "..Fuck you", I spat. I hope he smelled my puke breath. "Still hungry then", he said then moved out of my sight for a couple of seconds. He threw another person inside another woman.

          She sat against the wall staring at me with a face full of fear. I shook my head side to side slowly, tears falling out of my eyes again. Muzan began closing the door the last thing he said before leaving was

          "I'll keep feeding you until you accept your new life"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════