𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑉

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════Y/n's pov

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Y/n's pov

"Run away with you", I questioned. "Why are you questioning my words", Muzan asked instead getting up in my personal space. "Excuse me", I scoffed remaining in my spot, not letting him think he had any power over me. "First of all are you insane", I asked. "I can't just up and abandon what my family has built and worked hard for", I stated. "And besides where would we even god I barely even know about you or your past-", I began adding, but stopped when I saw the look on his face.

It was like he didn't hear a word I said. His eyes were wide, his eye snow a scarlet red that reminded you of the spilled blood from fresh kill. The veins began popping out the side of his face.

"Do not call me insane", he said through his teeth. I went to snap, but just remained quiet. "...I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that", I admitted looking away from him. He gently grab my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. He turned my head to look back at his now normal pale face. I noticed the sharp end of his nail pressing up into the bottom of my lower lip leaving a slight shining pain.

"Just don't do it again", he smiled kindly, but you could tell he was threatening me. I shook my head out of his grip and let out a sigh.

"Why are you even talking like that, about running away with you", I questioned. "I waited long enough to build a life with you", he answered causing me to let out a scoff. "That's not it...it's about Oliver is it", I indicated. "Please don't say his name", he quickly replied making me smile. "It's just another suitor Muzan, after a couple of visit he'll leave', I stated. "Don't lie, he's caught your interest", Muzan accused. I just crossed my arms.

"...I won't lie he has", I admitted. "But I only have my sights on you, Muzan", I quickly said before he got upset again. "If you only have your sights for me then why has he interested you then", he questioned. "Because it's not everyday you get a drawing of a whale skull", I chuckled. "Nevertheless finding an artist to find one and draw one on a beach", I added. "My point is I never met someone who traveled the world", I finished.

"I have", Muzan stated. "You never said my love", I teased jabbing a finger into his chest. He immediately grabbed my wrist. It was a tight hold for a second before he moved it up to my hand. He lift my hand up and kissed the back of my knuckles. He began slowly kissing up my arm.

"What has gotten into you", I giggled letting him shower me with love. He stopped just at my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly as he held me close. I could feel his breath against my shoulder. It was soothing, but made me tense a bit. Muzan finally resumed his kisses. He kissed my neck then the side of my head just by my ear.

"I don't like the smell of him on you", he whispered. "...He does spray a lot of fragrance onto himself", I replied. "It must've got onto me too", I added.

"Do not lie to me", Muzan said. "Fine okay I hugged him", I confessed. He stayed quiet. After a coupe of seconds his arms around me grown tighter.

"You are mine", he whispered. "I belong to no one Muzan", I replied. He moved his face out from my neck to stare at me. The moon shown behind casting a shadow over his face.

"When the moon first touched your skin you were bestowed on me ", he stated lifting his hand to caress my cheek. I gently grab the back of his hand that was on my face. My face leaning into his cold touch. My love for him was enough to make me think his hand was warm against my skin, stopping me from flinching away.

"When we get married I'll leave with you...so please be patient for me", I asked. He just closed his eyes then reopened them showing his bright red orbs.

"Okay then", he sighed. "Thank you baby", I smiled about to leave. He cupped my face and then leaned in. His mouth was open slightly when his lips connected with mine. He gently kissed me while tasting my mouth. I could hint some kind of metallic taste on his tongue. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. After a minute he pulled away and stepped back. I smiled at him once more then headed back to my room. Of course by the time I turned around was gone. I quickly got into my bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow I will tell my rather I want to marry Muzan.

"Y/n you shall be wed to Olvier by the end of this week"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════