𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I have to love you, but I do not like you"

The words a daughter should never hear from her father. I am now one of the unfortunate  children to hear those words from him. I never cared much for my father, yet it felt as if  the air was snatched from my lungs. I was branded with a invisible mark saying I was a child who was not meant to be loved, loved by no one.

Muzan came to my comfort that night.

Under the moonlight he held me close to him, his arms wrapped around me  His touch was cold, but I cried so much I imagine his arms were warm around me. I held the small child skull in my hands. I caressed her deformities and unique jagged ends. I held her as if she was my child.

With teary eyes I looked up at Muzan who was looking off in the distance no emotion on his face. I released a dry chuckle causing him to look down at me.

"What's wrong", he questioned fangs poking out from behind his top lip and bottom.

"When you hold me I still feel alone", I answered. "...I'm sorry", he apologized, an apology with no sincerity behind it, but I was too upset to care. Long as he was holding me I was content. As ling as I felt his cold skin caressing my warm I was oaky. As lan as he touched me as if I was allowed to be loved I was okay.

I pulled away from him standing to my feet. My legs staggered a bit from sitting down too long. I was walked towards the edge of the balcony. I looked down at the skull in my hands. I caressed her, I showed her love a daughter should receive always. A smile crawled to my lips feeling Muzan wrap his arms around my stomach. He pulled me back a bit so my back was resting against his front.

"It's funny sometimes I can't tell if you'll be my lover or my executioner in the future Muzan", I admitted turning around to face him. I smiled up at him. "Either way I am ready to receive you" .

Muzan stared down at me, his glowing red eyes studying my face. Unwrappign his arms from around me he held my face. His finger caressed my jawline.

"..I'll always be your lover", Muzan replied. I titled my head at him and smiled more.

"I know", I replied in hopes it would be true.

How I wished you were my executioner

⋆★⋆

I stared in horror at Hitoshi's disintegrating head. His head laid on my right his eyes wide staring at me. Tears fell from his beautiful red eyes as he stared at me. I felt whatever was inside of me split into two at his decapitated head and moving eyes. . I kept my head forward. Muzan was still behind me.

A monstrous blood extended from his arm. It was littered with teeth and clumps of blood that dropped from its slimy skin. In each of its mouths were a piece of Hitoshi's body. With a huge bite it devoured the pieces of his body whole. I flinched at the crunch of his bones then the sound of ashes going up into the air. After a minute the monster disappeared up into Muzan's sleeve.

Muzan release a pleased sigh. Rolling his shoulders back he stood up straighter.

"It's bad to have servants acting out, Y/n", he said in my ear; I could hear the smirk in his voice. I refused to look at him.

"Did you hear me", he questioned wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me back against him. I went tense in his arms. Muzan released a purr and snuggled his head against mine. His nose rubbed against my cheek. A groan came from in between his pale lips.

"Baby~it's not good to ignore me", he cooed his nails treating to sink into my skin. "It's been a while since I held you like this", he chuckled. "I still remember that night you cried over a man who never loved you", he said referring to my father. "I never understood why humans crave for love and acceptance so much, you all are just filth that walks his earth", he said.

His arms wrapped around my was it tighter. His face now moved down to the space where my neck and shoulders connecting. He pulled down my dress almost exposing my chest.

"..But then I met you, the evil princess up in her little room", he said against my skin. "You left your door open for me, I was going to kill you, but I was full that night", he told. "Then you entertained me, that's when I understood what love is", he said moving his face away from my shoulder.

Muzan turned me around to face him, I allowed him to. His hands remained only my waist. I stared up at him not daring to look away from his demonic eyes.

"You were made to entertain me until I find the blue spider lilly", he said. "When I eat it and get the ability to walk in the sun, I'll have you beside me my own trophy wife", he smiled. "I would never need a human wife ever again, isn't that what you wanted", he questioned.

I nodded my head cautiously at him.

"I need words baby", he frowned his hands caressing my waist and hips.

"..Yes I would like that", I replied. His smile grew, the evil in it proving how much of a demon he really is.

"Good", he hummed grabbing my chin. He guided me forward connecting our lips. Obediently I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my back pressing me closer against him. I gripped the front of his tux. I allowed him to explore my mouth I could taste the hint of Hitoshi on his tongue. A pained whine came from me due to the conflicting emotions I was feeling.

When Muzan had his fill he broke the kiss. Swiping his thumb against my bottom lip he gave me one last smile before stepping away. Moving away, he stepped off the platform and made his way towards the exit of my throne room. He walked past all the demons who were glaring up at me.

"I'll be back to bring you home", he said. "You won't need this place anymore", he told then left back out into the night. Once those doors behind him closed there a was a huge shift in the air.

I turned around to face the hundreds of demons waiting to kill me. Tears were now overflowing from my eyes. A snarl escaped from me as I got into my battle stance. Soon as I did the front row of demons, twenty of them launched themselves at me.

Time slowed down for a couple of seconds.

Opening my eyes wide my eyes gave off a rageful glow. My fingers curled inward towards my palms and my nails extended as I activating my power. My Blood Demon Art.

A red bloodily circle formed underneath me. Extended up from the circle behind me were disfigured bodies. There red heads were huge. They held a look of rage and with gaping mouths that almost reaches the floor, they released enraged screams.

A blast of air came from up the circle making my locs levitate in the air. The demons who launched themselves at me first now had panic looks on their faces as they tried dodging my attack, but it was futile. I spoke the name of my power.

"Blood Demon Art: Off with their heads"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Two more chapters left

════ ⋆★⋆ ════