𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n's pov

          "I already made my choice to who I am going to marry", I said. "You will not marry Muzan, I forbid it", my father declared. "I am an adult I can whoever I want to be wed to, same as whoever I chose to bed with", I stated causing him to let out a groan. "DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT", he shouted jumping up from his seat cushion. "Why would want to marry such a disturbing man", he questioned. "Because I like him and I believe I will be happy in life married to him", I answered crossing my arm. "We barely know what clan he comes from, none of my men could find any history surrounding him", he stated. "I already know enough about him", I retorted. "You are acting like a child Y/n", he sighed. "I'm not marrying Olivier", I stated. "Yes you will", he snapped storming towards me. "Mother wouldn't have want this", I snapped getting up in his face. Before my father could shout at me he stopped. His anger looked dropped, his usual exhausted tired look on his face.

         "Olivier is a good man", my father sighed. "Please Y/n...we are going broke and soon won't have a status people won't respect anymore", he explained. "I don't care for status", I said. "I do Y/n..I don't care what happens to me, my time is in due time", he replied gently grabbing my hands and holding them. "I can't rest In peace knowing these fools out here will seek out to harm you once I die and our status disappears", he added. "Olivier is the only man I can trust to take care of you", he finished. "I don't need a man taking care of me I can handle myself just fine", I scoffed. "I know you are my daughter after all", my father chuckled. "...But Olivier will always support you and keep you happy", he continued. "You can hate me for this but what I am doing is the act of a parent's love for their only child", he finished.

            I just stared at him. I couldn't hate my father even after this. He is the only family I have left in this world. I consider my skull family, but in truth their still strangers to me. I have to put my family status before my own, always; For that is my duty as a princess.

           "..I'll do it father", I forced myself to say. "Thank you my proud and joy", he smile tears in his eyes before bringing me into a hug. I held in my tears as well. My tears weren't happy like his, mines were from my breaking heart.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

           "This is the last time we'll be speaking", I stated. Muzan just stayed quiet, staring at me. "I have made my choice, I will be marrying Olivier", I added. He still remained quiet.

            "Are you going to say something", I questioned. Muzan walked closer to me, a small smile on his face and soft red eyes. He lift his hand up and placed it against my cheek.

             "The choice has already been made", he spoke. "You are mine and no one else", he stated. "Did you not hear me I a-I heard you perfectly clear", he answered. "Your father is making the choice not you", he stated. "No I made this choice", I lie. "We both know you didn't", he retorted. "Oh really what makes you think I would ever choose you, a man I barley know", I questioned.

               "Because of our nature", he answered, his smile now gone. I just gave him a confused look. "You are inquiry, depraved, according to others, unholy", he listed his hand gradually moving down from my cheek to my neck. It was hard to ignore his sharp nails that rub against my neck as he did; Daring to impale my skin.

              "What are you trying to say", I questioned. "You are not obtuse", he frowned, his thumb rubbing my skin, near my pulse.

              "You have malign nature; A human who enjoys collecting skulls of men, women children and animals", he stated. "I am a collector, I like to collect things", I replied. "The skull I gifted you was that of a human woman that I had killed", he stated. "The one who I order to kill her made sure she went through some kind of torture before dying yet you knew this and still accepted it", he explained. "I don't reject gifts", I admitted. "Then why reject the fake skulls from the other suitors", he questioned. "...I don't want fakes that's why", I answered. "Even now you didn't acknowledge that I killed people to obtain skulls for your collection", he stated. "What makes you think that human will become fearful of you and stripe you of your title", he said. "By the time that human discards you, your father will be gone leaving you forever alone", he added. "No status, no money, no skulls, you'll eventually add the last skull, yours", he stated.

           "Even if I chose you how do you know you won't end up like Olivier, throwing me away", I asked. "Because I am malevolent", he answered. "Your evil nature is what makes me want you", he added. The moonlight made his skin glow as usual. It was hard saying no to him, but I had to.

            "You're beautiful", I said out loud, he just smile. "But my choice still remains unchanged Muzan", I stated his smile dropping as soon as I did. "Maybe in another life we can get married and have more time", I suggested. "...I agree", he finally replied. "Goodnight", he said. "Goodnight, my baby", I smiled then began stepping away. Muzan's hand gripped my neck for a split second before relaxing letting me slip away. I turned around and began heading back into my room. By the time I entered and looked back he was gone. That was when I started crying.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

         Olivier and I's wedding was soon hosted by the end of the week. I chose to have it in the middle of the night since it is my favorite time.

        I should've chose to have it in the day. I should've known he wasn't a man you could say no to. I should've known Muzan was going to come back. I should've known he was a demon.

         As my wedding gift he gifted me skulls. Who knew a huge pool of red would be such a terrifying color.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════