veintitrés | penis 101

Dawn | penis 101

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Quackity," Bad greeted. Alex was bragging on and on about how Bad missed him over the holiday and was calling him every chance he could get. Bad must have been watching the stream or was alerted about Alex's badmouthing and joined in the Discord call.

Alex was having a chill stream, catching up with chat after being gone longer than usual. He explained how he was planning to get in to law school again and admitted his almost 7-year-long break from it. He had passed the catch-up course with high scores, clearly his previous lessons haven't flown out the window just yet. He was allowed to continue his final year in law this January and I couldn't be more proud. Alex may be better at scholastics than he was at any game, honestly.

I was in his room at the moment, sprawled over his mattress, watching the stream through my phone, directly behind his green screen. Right after we left his parents' house, we headed straight for his, which wasn't that far away from my place and the Hernandezes. I had the day off this Christmas, surely I'd have to work on the New Year, but at least I got to spend Christmas with other people —not in the hospital and not alone in my apartment for once.

"How are you, Quackity? You've been so busy."

"I've been great, Bad— my dick though... my dick has been acting real tough lately, standing up and shit, I think it's tryna pick a fight."

I scoffed and had to suppress a laugh. How is he saying all this so casually? "Language, you muffinhead."

"You know what, Bad. What else am I supposed to call it then? Thingamabobber? The 12-inch subway? The canal to heaven?" Alex gesticulated. I can only imagine how stressed out Bad is getting, the more pseudonyms Alex makes for the male genitalia.

"Quackity!" Bad grumbled and growled, "Mhm, I— you know what, Mr. Quackity, just call it whatever you called it before."

"A what, Bad? What should I call it, say it, Bad. Come on, it's my birthday. I can't believe you're doing this in my birthday!" Alex frowned and shook back and forth on his desk chair. "It's not a bad word, penis is not a bad word. Chat, BadBoyHalo is really doing this on my birthday."

"No, Quackity. You can say it, I won't language you if you say it anymore," we hear a sigh on the other line. The more riled up and disappointed Bad sounded only made Alex laugh louder, clapping his hand even for good measure.

Alex scratched his chin and appeared deep in thought, perhaps already making another devious plan to make Bad swear —after 9 years worth of failed attempts. "I know," he says, his arm slung behind his chair as he turned to his green screen, "can I ask you something?"

This might be the drowsiness talking, but it sure seems like he's talking to someone in his room. Does Alex have a friend I don't know about? Maybe a girlfriend? O—h, my new sense of purpose comes from irking him with— wait a minute, I'm directly behind the green screen.

Dawn, he's talking to you, you doink.

I approached him carefully so I don't accidentally step on his setup. I stood outside the camera's view, "What?" And the chat on his other monitor went ballistic. Honestly, I'd be curious if it wasn't me who suddenly appeared from his room.

savagesoul : gf?
itsnotaphasemom : practically!!!!!
👑 helloyoushit : say it bad say it say it
👑☑️ karljacobs : i got here as fast as i can