final note

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CltrKgZrhCN/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

If you've reached this point of the story, thank you and congratulations, you have successfully completed this horror attraction. Kidding, but thank you so much for reading this far.

What a journey it has been, making this, trying to keep up with my update schedule, writing reserves, my second year of college (and now, the third year), and hospital work. My goodness, I can't believe it's only been 6 months.

This story was written at the peak of my DSMP obsession, though that has now slowly passed, I am glad I wrote this story to remember it by. I enjoyed creating this hearty, amusing (at least to me it is), drama-less, wordy, and chaotic fiction.

I'm not going to lie, I prepared for this (kinda like studying for an exam). I watched VODs, streams, videos on Quackity's channels, videos and streams where he was in to list down observations and information I could use for the story. I like to believe it's ✨dedication✨. This is why a lot of what I have written may be true (if Big Q isn't lying about what he has said, that is) and if the other assumptions happen to be true as well, I call it my 🔮psychic ability🔮. Kidding, they're merely coincidences.

As I like to stick to scheduling, I did not publish finished chapters right away but as I am writing this note, Friendship Application's writing has ended at 12:56 a.m., June 28, 2022.

Thank you so much for reading. To those who added this story to their library, their reading list, left a comment, dropped a vote, I appreciate you guys a lot. I can hardly believe Friendship Application is at 4.78K reads already, 1,294 hits on Ao3, and at 85,544 words.

This journey may have been short but I enjoyed every moment of it (short because it usually takes me years to finish writing a book, this, for sure, took the least time: December 2021 - June 2022, just about 6 months).

I probably won't write another DSMP fiction because I want to move on to another writing and/or genre (and because I'm college-busy, yes, it is its own category). Though, to my Filipino readers, I'm determined to finish "Married to an Asshole" after roughly 6 years (yes, I told you it takes me years), you're welcome to join me. To English readers, if you stick around, after I finish the aforementioned, I'm finally going to release a fantasy book entitled, "The Gifted Ones." I have been stuck at world creation for 6 years (yes, I wrote most of my plot lines in 8th grade, I'm sorry), now it is almost complete. I'm actually really excited! 🤧

See you guys next time!