veintisiete | dream team

Dawn | dream team

I was walking around Alex's flat, looking for George. It was lunchtime and I hadn't had a decent meal since yesterday because my superior had been working my anus off.

The Dream Team arrived a few days ago and this is the first time I've met up with them since the last stream they had together here in LA. Going back to George who is literally not found at the moment, he wandered around the premise while everybody was playing on the PS7 downstairs.

Sometimes, I like to assume Dream took him out because Alex has been hogging his attention these past few, but the green blob is downstairs, yelling his alveoli out of his lungs.

If I were a Gogy, where would I be in Alex's place (besides fighting with Alex or snogging Clay)? "George, where-" that's when I heard a sharp, screech from inside one of the rooms. "George, are you rummaging through other people's things again?"

When I turned the knob and opened the door, I see George slowly backing away to the other side of the room, looking straight at something above my head. His face was contorted, fear striking his features. "Spi- it's a spid- oh my god, it's a spider!" His arm shot up and pointed an accusing and trembling finger superior my head.

"A w-what? D-did you say spider-?"

A shrill scream came out of his mouth, "It's right there!" I ran to him, rubbing the top of my head with my hands in case it was on me. "Oh my god, it's right there, there!"

We clung to each other like our lives depended on it. He held me strong enough to almost prevent blood flow to my arm while I still desperately examined the room for the spider he was talking about.

I hate spiders, I hate them with a burning passion. In my teens, I found a spider by the foot of the toilet and I refused to use it, holding in my waste for as long as I could until my dad found where it was hiding.

George pointed again and this time, standing where he stood, I saw the most terrifying, long-legged monster right on the wall above the door I had just been standing under. It took me a while to realize that the shrill scream I was hearing was coming out of my own mouth. "G-Gogy, kill it! Kill it, Gogy, use- use your slipper. You don't have a- here, use mine," I hand him one of my pair. But he looked at it then at me like I was losing my mind and we proceeded to physically battle on who stands in front whilst yelling that we didn't want anything to do with the monstrosity before us.

"Are you mad? I can't kill that, that thing!" He yells, clutching my shoulder and convincing me with his eyes -but no, nothing and no one can or will make me stand up to a spider.

"Grow testicles and kill it, Gogy," I cried.

Finally, he gulped, carefully he crouched to pick up both my slippers and quickly flung them at the spider. If this wasn't an emergency, I would've laughed at seeing George pitching slippers. When his efforts were in vain, he trotted towards the bed and grabbed a pillow, immediately hurling it towards the spider that, by the way, hasn't moved an inch.

To think a spider had more courage against us than we had against it, and we're more than 20 times bigger!

When the pillow didn't reach far enough to hit even an inch close, he grabs another pillow and so do I. We used every article our hands landed on as ammo until a pen he found lying around hit it close enough to have it fall to the ground.