special | drabble (pt. 2) + raws

7. drunk q

"When your owo breaks in half, it becomes ov," Alex says to his chat. His slurred speech is evidence of his poor alcohol tolerance. It was the 28th of December, his birthday once again and out went his festive, non-uniform cups.

The chat was having the time of their lives, half worried and half waiting for their beloved streamer to disclose some juicy secret, like the name of his girlfriend perhaps. Then a small figure in a sweatshirt sauntered closer to the lightweight drinker, "Amor mio, amor mio. Te amo mucho. Te quiero con todo mi corazon," he said, looking up from his seat.

The petite figure assists him away from the camera and plopped him as gently as they could on the bed. There was a quiet shuffle in the background, the occasional squeaking noise of a marker on paper and the nose-piercing scent permeated the air.

Later, the quiet stranger came back with a vellum board in hand. 'Sorry, chat. He's asleep now, I'm gonna end stream for him. Thank you for watching, bye!,' and 'I'll make sure to whoop his ass when he gets up :]' handwritten in neat writing.

8. endearments

Alex has been insisting he and Dawn make endearments for each other, with one condition: it should be unique. They have been dating for quite some time and still call each other by their first names, which seems rather unconventional compared to most couples. Not that they found anything wrong with it or they want to be 'in with the trend,' it's just that they'd like to subtly state their existence as their person's significant other.

"I've come up with so many, Dawn. I mean 'oven grease' is pretty good," he told her, his chin and resting on the kitchen island, carefully eyeing her as she prepared dinner.

"Hmm, making endearments prove to be quite challenging. There are just so many out there that it's hard to come up with one that's unique," she places a casserole of menudo over the placemat. "How about glucose-rich cardiac muscle?" She joked. Dawn knew it was a horrible and a terribly long endearment to call someone on a regular basis, it's just fun to mess with him sometimes. He deadpans, making a face that looked as if he was about to throw a tantrum. "What? Too original? There's chocolate cake in the fridge for dessert so don't frown much now." His expression lit up almost immediately, silently wondering how he got so lucky. He loved chocolate cake, to him, it was the only good cake flavor.

9. just be alex

Alex has been a content creator for a really long time —almost 2 decades now. Identity crises is a familiar occurrence though he isn't one to find it hard to dissociate Quackity, his online persona, and Alex.

As Quackity, he was loud, rowdy, energetic, and severely characterized by his resentment for his hairline and incessant swearing. While as Alex, he wasn't that far off, maybe he was Quackity minimized to a certain extent but to her, the difference was vast because as Quackity, he wanted to please people, he wanted to make content after content without much of a break.

And so she tells him, when he was particularly Quackity one day, "You don't have to please everyone, that includes me because you're not obliged to. You don't have to be Quackity all the time because you're Alex and Alex is amazing and I love Alex."

The first thought that crosses his mind is 'she's right' and so he chuckles and scoops her into his arms, placing her on his lap. He thinks, 'yup, feels like home.'

10. experiment

It was a normal arid day in Dawn's apartment, chirping birds, the sun's rays lighting up the place from the windows, and '5 foot 8' man sprawled on his stomach over the coach.