Thirteen | Flawless

"You! Ethan! Where is he?" I immediately recognise that voice

"You! Ethan! Where is he?" I immediately recognise that voice. "Luke! Your husband is here!" Apparently my husband is here. I have not finished doing my makeup, I have not combed my curls that I have prepared all night, I have not cleaned the house nor have I started with dinner. He will not be happy.

Ah... 50's. Wonder what is was like or are the movies correct?

I walk out of my room to see Atlas standing there anxiously. He notices me and instantly puts his hand on my shoulder. "Me. You. Party. Tonight." He says and I feel his hand shake against my body.

"I can't. Final Exams are soon." I tell him. I lean against my bedroom doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Final Exams are in April. It is the beginning of March!" He lets go of me, taking a few steps back. "We have to go." He looks me dead in the eye.

"I already told you I can't." He stares at me with a wide expression on his stupid face. "Who in the leprechaun studies a month before Exams?" He asks.

"Me!" I rolls my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "C'mon Luke! There is this really hot girl who is going to be there and we have to go! I mean she was hot!" He says following me into my room and shutting the door behind him. Dropping down onto my rolling chair, I rub my forehead. "Why do I have to come? I have a fake girlfriend if you were not aware." I tell him flipping through my textbook that weighs a brick.

"Yes I am very aware of you and Indra are a fake-dating, but-" He stops mid-sentence and looks at me wide eyed with his mouth dropped.

"You- you're- fake... you are fake-dating Indra!" He screams out and I quickly notice my mistake. I get up form my chair and cover his mouth. The whole reason for this is to get back at Ethan not for him to find out.

"Shut the fuck up." I whisper to him - slowly removing my hand. "You are not really dating her. You two are fake." He says sitting cris cross on the floor as I sit back down on my desk chair. He was not supposed to find out.

I am so stupid.

"Yes, it was just so she can make Ethan jealous. It is going to end after I graduate in May." I tell him - pinching the bridge of my nose from how stupid I am.

"Do you actually like her or is that also fake?" He asks with a stupid giant smile on his face.

Gosh, I have said stupid a lot of times right now.

"Yes, of course I actually like her. If I didn't, I would have never agreed to this t." I run my hands down my face. I have never been so stupid in my life.

"You still only had one girlfriend. You lying little b word." He laughs. "And all this time I thought I was the only single one in the room. Turns out it is me, you and Indra. You two are both lying little b words." I already know he is going to make fun of me because of this.